71.

Skye's POV

I was standing with Kelly at the party but I was looking at Lando. He was laughing with Max. I loved their friendship. "So I have to tell you something" I looked at Kelly who nodded. I showed her the ring around my finger. She quickly grabbed my hand to take a better look at it. "Wait.. is that?" She started but I was already nodding.
"Does Lando know?" I chuckled a little. She probably thought I was engaged to someone else. "I hope so, he asked me to marry him" I know she must be so confused right now so I explained her the whole thing.
We were done hiding, done with Maya. I wanted to be happy with Lando.

"I finally found the prettiest woman here" Lando walked up to me and put his arm around my waist as he kissed my cheek. "Oh yeah? Who is it?" I jokingly said. He rolled his eyes a bit. "It's obviously Kelly" he laughed. I nudged him softly.
"Is there a reason why you're drinking water?" He pointed at my glass. There could be a reason but I wasn't sure yet. "The same reason as why you're not drinking" he nodded, he didn't really believe me but I wanted to be sure before we jumped to conclusions.
"Anyways there's someone you have to meet" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a girl. It was the reporter. "Skye, this is Sarah. Sarah this is Skye, my.." he stopped for a second, he probably didn't want to tell her the truth. "His girlfriend" I quickly said and he nodded. We shouldn't tell reporters yet before our friends.
"Nice to meet you Skye" she said as she shook my hand. She seemed nice, but we clearly had some bad judgment before.
"So.. who invited you?" Lando asked her as he put his hand around my waist.
"I did" Martin walked up to us and quickly kissed her. We both looked at each other. We clearly didn't expect that.
"Oh that was unexpected" Lando chuckled. It definitely was unexpected.

We spend the next of the evening dancing and talking to each other. It was an amazing evening but unfortunately it came to an end and we had to go back in the real world.

—————————

After the qualifying, Lando and I were both waiting for Maya to publish the article.
We were both laying on the couch of his drivers room together. Lando showed me his phone, she actually published the article.
"It will be okay baby" I wrapped my arms around him. He nodded as he pressed his lips against mine.
"We will get through it together" he mumbled and I nodded.
I was sure we would get through it.

@F1News: Lando Norris on his way to Red Bull?

Liked by @RedBullracing and 104.749 others.

@user1: YES OMG
@user2: no, he's not a second driver c'mon
@user3: Max and Lando together though