24.

"Are you up for a little stream?" Max walked in the living room, I was just laying on the couch. I felt a little better but I haven't really showed my face since everything that happened. We just chilled inside for the past week.
"Yes, let's do it" I smiled and got up. He looked excited by my answer.
"Did you already tell them you broke up with Skye?" He asked as we walked in the gaming room. I shook my head. I knew I had to announce it to avoid any questions about her. "Maybe this stream will be a good opportunity" I shrugged my shoulders as I sat down.

I didn't join the stream very long, I decided to just announce that Skye and I have broken up, which caused a lot of comments. It was also very painful to actually admit it.
I just sat down on the couch behind Max, so they could still see me but I didn't really had to interact with anyone. I also didn't want to see the comments anymore.

I was receiving a lot of messages right now. Everyone wanted to be there for me, which was nice but also a lot of journalists already tried to reach me.
I ignored most of them.

@Imanii: just saw the stream
@Imanii: I'm sorry. I hope ur doing fine

@LandoNorris: thanks Imani
@LandoNorris: I am not but I will be

@Imanii: if you wanna talk
@Imanii: I'm sending you my hotel and room

A couple of seconds later she actually send me the address of her hotel. I was impressed, it was a very fancy hotel.
I looked at her message for a couple of minutes.
Fuck it, I got up and waved at the camera to say goodbye to the chat.

Not much later I was standing in front of her door.
I shook my head and turned around. This was stupid. I wasn't ready for this at all.
I guess she was waiting for me because her door opened just as I was about to walk away.
"Lando, I'm so happy to see you again" I turned around and smiled.
I almost didn't recognize her, she dyed her hair and let her hair grow. She looked so much like Skye right now. "Do you wanna come in?" She asked softly, I nodded and walked inside.
I was looking around, she was as organized as Skye.
She quickly pulled me in a hug. Her arms were wrapped around my neck. "I'm here for you" I wrapped my arms around her waist. It was a hug I didn't know I needed.

She suddenly pressed her lips against mine. It would be easy to get her out of her clothes and try to forget about Skye but I couldn't.
I quickly broke the kiss and took a step back. "I'm sorry Imani but I can't do this" she quickly grabbed my hand and looked at me smiling.
"I totally understand, don't worry. We can just talk if you want" I nodded and we both talked the entire evening.
She reminded me a lot of Skye, she had the same way of talking. She was actually very nice if you forgot about all the shit she did.

—————————

"She's taking advantage of you mate, you're very weak right now and she knows it" Max and I were walking through the paddock and I told him about my evening with Imani.
"You didn't do anything stupid right?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes Max I fucked her so hard, you have no idea" I sarcastically said. He quickly looked at me. "Yeah I hope you didn't do that. I just know Skye and you will be back together soon" I was hoping he was right about that. I already missed her and I wanted to be there for her.

We walked passed the Red Bull hospitality, I guess we both were looking at the same thing which made us stop walking at the same time.
Skye was kissing Miles right in front of the hospitality, for everyone to see.
I clenched my teeth against each other. I had no reason to be jealous or mad because we broke up but it still hurt.
"There you have your answer mate" I chuckled a little when I patted his back.

I couldn't deny that it actually hurt me. Probably more than I cared to admit.
"I am sorry man" I've heard so many sorry's these past few weeks. I was tired of it, tired of people treating me as if I would break.
"We're not gonna be sorry anymore, we're gonna enjoy this single life together" my words definitely brought a smile on his face.

We walked in the hospitality together. I definitely knew what I was gonna do first.
I smirked as I walked up to her and put my arm around her neck. "Just the person I was looking for"