33.

Lando's POV

"Lando, are you okay?" I grumbled as I heard my engineer through the radio. I threw the steering wheel away. "Yes I'm fine" I got out of the car and looked at it. The front of it was completely destroyed. That was the end of Q3 for me.

What was going on with me? I just couldn't concentrate at all. My mind was all over the place but not with racing.
I walked back to the garage. Everyone was just looking at me but no one said a word.
I just walked passed them, it was my fault. I crashed the car and they probably thought I didn't care, but I did. I was so ashamed, I was a fucking mess.

I zipped my racing suit down as I walked through the paddock.
Miles was just looking at me with a smirk on his face. That fucking smirk. Normally I would just ignore it but I couldn't.
I walked straight up to him, he clearly didn't expect it because he took a step back but it was too late.
I already grabbed his shirt and pushed him against the wall of his hospitality. "What is your fucking problem mate?" He didn't respond, he just looked at me. He knew it would make me even more mad.
"You sold our story, you used Skye. You fucking used her" I just couldn't believe anyone would take advantage of her like that. She was the most beautiful person I've ever met. "Yeah man, she also told me she never had so many orgasms before" his smirk grew bigger. "I can still hear her moans in my ear" I clenched my teeth against each other. My hand quickly formed a fist. I was so ready to punch that fucking smirk off his face but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"He is not worth it" Max looked at me. "Lando, let him go" I realized I was still holding him.
I took a step back and sighed. "And you, fuck off" he looked at Miles who quickly walked in their hospitality.
"Mate, are you okay?" He looked at me but I couldn't talk, I looked around, everyone was looking at me.
She had sex with him, she let him touch her. I could feel my heart drop down. It really was over.
"Mate?" He pushed me a little, probably trying to get me back to earth but I was so far away right now.
"I will fucking end his career" I mumbled but I meant what I said.
I saw Max waving at someone and gesturing to come to us. Not much later I felt a hand on my arm. It was Charlotte. "Let's take a walk Lando" she said as she nodded at Max.

I don't know for how long we were walking around the paddock. She didn't say a word. She was just walking next to me until we were standing next to our hospitality.
"Lando I know you've been through a lot, but you're crashing your car, starting fights in the paddock and making really bad decisions" she started lecturing me. I wasn't in the mood for that at all. I just leaned against the wall.
"Do you need a weekend off? Just let us know okay? We can fix that" I shook my head. I didn't need a weekend off. I needed to punch that fucking guy in the face.
"I am fine Charlotte. I don't need a weekend off. I will still be on the podium tomorrow"
I said as I walked inside the hospitality and slammed the door of my drivers room behind me.

I just broke down. Why couldn't I get over this? Why was I still so fucking in love with her?

 Why couldn't I get over this? Why was I still so fucking in love with her?

@F1News: Lando crashed his car in Q3 and will start in P10. He also skipped his post-qualifying interviews.

Liked by 72.749 users.

@user1: what is wrong with him lately?
@user2: he just seems so numb lately
@user3: c'mon Lando, you can do it.