51.

Skye's POV

If I could punch a bitch, I would've definitely done that. "You want the babystory? Then fucking publish the babystory" she chuckled a little. "The babystory is worth nothing right now or you have to agree on doing an interview" of course she was gonna push me into a corner like this. "Fine, I will do an interview" I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't gonna let her publish the contract so I had no other choice.
"And don't you dare tell Lando about this, or I will publish this immediately" she grabbed my arm as I was trying to walk away.
I immediately pulled my arm back. "Don't fucking touch me" I said as I walked away. Where did she even get this?
He never said anything about it, not even a hint but he already signed the contract so his mind was already made up.

I wanted to go to Lando, to confront him but I quickly changed my mind. I should calm down first. Maybe Verstappen knew more about it. I walked in the Red Bull hospitality and looked around for Max. He was sitting with Kelly so I walked up to them. "Can I sit with you guys?" They both nodded.
I sat down and sighed. "What's wrong?" Max looked at me as he pushed a Red Bull in front of me. I probably looked as if I needed it.
"Do you know this reporter from Sky Sports?" I looked at the both of them but mostly at Max. "Maya? Yeah I know who she is. Why?"
I was hesitant. Should I tell them? Did they already know about Lando going to Red Bull?
"She's just a pain in the ass" I sighed as I put my head in my hands. Max and Kelly both chuckled.
"Isn't every journalist a pain in the ass?" Max laughed and in that moment Checo and Christian walked inside and went upstairs.

It was the perfect moment to ask Max about Checo. "So is Checo gonna stay next year?" Max looked surprised by my question. "Do you know something I don't?" Max looked at Checo but quickly turned his head back to me. "No, I was just wondering" I said but I could see that he didn't believe me.

————————

"Chicken wings or pizza?" Lando looked at me as we were laying in the bed of the hotel room. I was just staring in front of me. Why didn't he tell me about the Red Bull contract? Didn't he trust me with this? Why would he wanna leave Mclaren when they actually gave him a very competitive car. It just didn't made sense at all.
"Skye?" He interrupted my thoughts. "Uh yeah sounds good" I didn't even know what he asked.
I wasn't paying attention at all. He laughed and got on top of me. "Can you pay attention to me please?" I looked up at him. Should I tell him? The night before a race? It maybe wasn't the best idea.
He started to unbutton my pants and quickly took them off. His hands moved over my leg. "What are you doing?" I chuckled. His hands didn't stop, they went up to my shirt. "I am touching my girlfriend who pays no attention to me" his hand went under my shirt and rested on my boobs.
He pressed his lips on mine but it was a quick kiss. Probably because I wasn't really kissing him back. "Okay seriously what is going on?" He took his hands back and looked down at me.

"Do you like Maya?" Why did I ask this? Fucking idiot, I should've just asked him if he wanted to go to Red Bull. He sighed and laid back down next to me.
"No I don't fucking like Maya" he said annoyed. "I am so in love with you, I only want you. You should stop worrying so much" he softened his voice. He was right, I knew he obviously didn't like her. "I just don't wanna lose you"
I wrapped my arms around his body and put my head on his chest. "Good, because you'll never get rid of me" his fingers brushed against my back. He knew it would calm me down.
"Now, chicken wings or pizza baby?" We both started laughing. I guess that question was way more important than mine anyways.