1.

"Lando, wake up you have to go to MTC" I whispered softly as I kissed his cheek a few times.
The past few weeks were amazing. We've spend a lot of time together, only us.
But unfortunately he had to go back to work. He had to do sim work and the car launch was approaching quickly. "I think I will just quit racing so I can stay with you in bed" he mumbled as he pulled me in his arms. I chuckled a little. "As if you ever want to stop racing" he didn't reply, probably because he knew I was right.
He just grumbled a little as he got up. "We should go to Monaco tonight, fix our new place a little bit" he said as he fixed his curls. I was surprised by his words, he didn't say my place but he said our place. It put a smile on my face.
"Yes I would love that" I was excited about seeing his new place and I was happy he wanted to share it with me.

——————

I was sitting on the dinning table when Max walked in. "Why are there suitcases in the hallway?" He pointed at the hallway and sat down with me.
"Lando and I are leaving for Monaco tonight" I smiled as I looked up from my laptop. "Oh amazing, I'm calling Tom and the boys so we can join" he got up while grabbing his phone.
It would be useless to tell him we actually wanted to be alone. I shook my head.
I guess it wasn't gonna be our place as in Lando and I but it was gonna be everyone's place.

I don't know how long I was working but I guess it was a pretty long time because all of a sudden I felt arms around my body from behind.
"Hello baby, did you miss me?" He kissed my cheek a few times. "Not really" I laughed causing him to bite my ear. "Don't make me horny now" I pushed him away laughing. He sat down on the table, trying to look at the screen of my laptop.
"No I don't wanna make you horny while you're looking at him" he said as he closed my laptop. It was a picture of Max. I was trying to do the social media for Red Bull again so I guess I had to look at Max a lot.
"I only wanna look at you" I said and I guess it was the right thing to say because he put his hand on my cheek and leaned more to me.
Just as our lips almost touched, Max stormed in the room. "Mate why didn't you tell you were going to Monaco?" Lando quickly looked at him and back at me. I just shrugged my shoulders with an innocent smile on my face.
"Because it's none of your business muppet" he jumped off the table and I guess he saw the suitcase Max was carrying with him. "Where are you going?" Lando pointed at his suitcase. "Monaco" Max just replied as if it was the most obvious thing. "No you're not" they both walked out of the room, they were probably gonna argue but at the end of the day, I was sure Max was gonna come with us.

————————

As expected, Max did join us. Lando felt bad, I could see that in his eyes. I just didn't know why he felt like that. I loved Max, we were getting on great.

Lando was walking with me through his new apartment. It was beautiful with an even nicer view.
"I love it" I said as we were standing on the balcony. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Are you feeling any better?" I nodded. I wasn't feeling good lately, I woke up nauseous for a few mornings in a row now.
Lando told me to go to a doctor but I hoped it would go away in a few days.
"I am going to play golf with Max, do you wanna go with us?" I nodded my head. I wanted to see him play, he was probably so cute while playing golf.

@LandoNorris: say hello to my new home

@LandoNorris: say hello to my new home. Still a little bit of work to do though.

Liked by @BlueSkye, @Mclaren, @Maxverstappen1 and 538.749 others.

@Maxverstappen1: it's gonna be fun neighbor!
@Carlossainz55: little muppet growing up
@user1: a lot of work
@user2: another one who's gone to Monaco