6.

I went back to my room after the spa date with the girls. It felt amazing to spend some time with them, we really needed to do it more often.

I was standing in front of the mirror. I was getting ready for bed. Did it really show already? I guess it was possible, it's been three months or something.
I looked at my belly and put my hands on it, it was the first time I actually did that.

Lando 🧡 :
How was the spa?
You looked amazing!
Can I come cuddle you?

You should be asleep baby
The spa was amazing though

I can't sleep without you
I need your kisses

I guess he wouldn't take no for an answer and honestly I wanted to sleep next to him as well.
It was like he already planned this because not much later he was standing in front of my door.

"So this is where Red Bull is staying, nice" he said as he walked in. I knew he was joking.
He looked at me, I wasn't wearing much because I was planning to go to sleep.
"You looked so sexy in your picture and now as well" he smirked as he pulled me in his arms. He immediately started to kiss my neck, it was definitely a weakness.
"Fuck baby" he mumbled as he kissed my neck down to my boobs. "I wish I was there on your spa date" I chuckled a little as I could feel his kisses.
He threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He was covering my body with kisses, he probably noticed I was putting on a little weight but he didn't mention it.

As he was kissing my body, all I could think about was when I could tell him my secret. I decided to tell him on the plane to the next race. We would fly with Max and Kelly and they already knew. He couldn't run away there. But maybe he had to be alone after I told him so maybe the plane wasn't a good idea.
Everyone would enjoy Lando kissing their body but I wasn't really enjoying it right now.
"Are you okay?" Lando snapped me out of my thoughts. He looked at me confused.
"Yeah sorry baby, I'm just thinking about stuff" he went to lay down next to me and let his head rest on his hand. "About what?" I looked at him for a moment, maybe I could tell him now but I promised myself I wouldn't tell him before a race, especially not before the first race of the season.
"Nothing special baby don't worry" I said as I pecked his lips quickly. I could see he wasn't convinced by my answer but he decided to let it go.

—————————

Kelly and I were both standing in the Red Bull garage next to each other. She was obviously supporting Max but everyone knew I wasn't supporting a Red Bull driver.
Lando was on P2, right behind Max. My heart was beating so fast, I just wanted Lando to win so much. He deserved it.

The Red Bull mechanics ran to the railings and got on top of them. Unfortunately, it meant Lando didn't win, he ended on P2 which was still a good result.
"He will soon win his first race, I'm sure of that" Kelly said as she smiled at me. I guess she was right, he was probably still gonna be happy with this result.

—————————

I was right, he still was happy with the result. We were all together on Max's plane. Even though they were battling on the track, they were still great friends outside of it.
"I am so proud of you baby" I said as I put my legs on his. He put his hands on my legs and smiled at me. "And I'll always be proud of you" he said as he leaned to me. I didn't know why he would be proud of me but no one really told me that. It actually meant a lot.
I decided not to tell him today, not here. I had to tell him during the next race weekend.
I had to do it then, I was delaying it for too long right now.

@LandoNorris: ✈️  to the next one

Liked by @BlueSkye, @Maxverstappen1, @Carlossainz55 and 749.749 others.

@BlueSkye: handsome as ever 😍
@Quadrant: nice merch!!
@user1: with Skye 😍
@user2: why are they so cute!
@user3: great job at your p2, we're proud

———————-

A.N: what do you think? Would you have already told Lando?