8.

"Lando do you think you can beat Max this weekend?" A reporter asked. I immediately looked at Max. Did he know about this too?
"I certainly can" I looked at Max and back to the reporter. Max just smiled, he probably thought I was just messing around but I wasn't. I believed I could actually beat him.
I looked at Skye, she was smiling and nodding. I knew she would always support me and honestly I would always support her as well but I just couldn't understand why she wouldn't tell me.

The press conference went on and on. I just wanted to get out of here. I wanted to grab Skye and ask for the truth. I was freaking out and I was sure they could all kinda see it. They probably thought I was nervous about the race but I wasn't.

It was the second time someone said they were pregnant, even though Skye never actually said it. Not to me atleast. As soon as the press conference was done, I got up and quickly walked out. I grabbed Skye's arm and pulled her with me. "What's wrong with you?" she said as she followed me. "How far along are you?" I looked at her, her face changed, so I knew it was true. "Lando, I-I didn't know how to tell you." I shook my head in disbelief. "You could've atleast tried" she looked down at the ground while I was just looking at her.
I could see how hard it was for her as well. I sighed and pulled her into my arms. She put her head against my chest. "I'm so sorry Lando" she started crying. I kissed the top of her head softly. "We will fix this together" I said but I wasn't sure how we would fix this.

@F1News: A nervous looking Lando today during the press conference

He said he's eager to beat Max and win races.

Liked by 90.749 users.

@user1: c'mon Lando you can do this
@user2: SO ready to see him win his first race
@user3: you can see him wanting to get out of there lol

——————————

I walked in the hospitality. I wanted to be alone because I actually had to call someone. I grabbed my phone and facetimed Max. I sat down as I was waiting for him to pick up.
"Hi mate how are you?" He picked up and smiled as he saw me. "Amazing, I just found out Skye is pregnant" his smiled immediately disappeared. "Oh really? Congratulations" he quickly said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't act surprised, you knew all along" I could hear him sigh. "Why didn't you tell me?" He was looking around the room, probably trying to avoid eye contact with me. "Because it's none of my business. You wouldn't have liked it to know it through me" he was right, I shouldn't blame him but it also didn't help to blame Skye.
"So what are you gonna do now?" He asked as I was just staring ahead. There was not much I could do right now. "Support her I guess" he nodded, he probably agreed with my answer.
"I have to go mate, I'm going to my hotel" I said as I disconnected the call.

Skye 🧡 :
I am so sorry Lando.
I know I should've told you
I just don't wanna lose you

You wont lose me
We will talk about this tomorrow
I agreed to play golf with Carlos tonight

Oh okay
Have fun baby

I put my phone away. I felt bad for not answering anymore but I needed some time to think.
Maybe Carlos could give me some advice, he was good at those things.

————————-

"What's wrong with you muppet? You seem out of it today" Carlos asked as he looked at me.
He was right, I played like shit today.
"Skye is pregnant" he looked at me, he obviously tried to hide how surprised he was. "Congratulations" he said with a heavy Spanish accent. He walked to me and hugged me.
It was a hug I didn't know I needed, but I really did need it.

"Are you ready for it?" He asked as we were sitting in the golf cart. There it was, the question everyone would probably ask. Was I ready for this?

@Carlossainz55: Golf today with my muppet friend

Liked by @LandoNorris, @BlueSkye, @Mclaren and 648.759 others.

@LandoNorris: 🏌🏽
@BlueSkye: Meanwhile I'm on a date with Isa
> @Carlossainz55: lucky you
> @LandoNorris: lucky her
> @Carlossainz55: double date soon?
> @LandoNorris: for sure!
@user1: omg these two!
@user2: love it so much
@user3: Carlando 😍