22.

After the girlsnight with the girls I returned back to Lando's room.
He was already asleep when I walked in. We didn't cuddle like we used to do, we just slept at different sides of the bed.

His alarm woke me up as well. I could hear him grumble as he got up and walked to the shower.
I just waited for him to come out the bathroom again. I sat up a little as he walked out of the bathroom. His eyes were still red, his face showed the pain he was in and I was gonna make it worse.
"Lando.." I said softly and he looked at me. His face showed that he knew what I was about to say.
"I don't think I can do this anymore. We are walking around each other, avoiding each other." He sat down on the edge of the bed. He just sighed. "I am offering you an out right now" I looked at him and he shook his head. "An out? I don't want that at all. I want you, for the rest of my life. I just don't know how to act around you" he tried to grab my hands but I just shook my head. "And that's the problem, you'd know how to act around me if you knew me"
He got up and started to walk around the room.
"I fucking love you but did you ever ask how I was doing? How I felt?" He started to raise his voice but it cracked a few times.
I didn't reply, because he was right. I didn't, not once. "I tried to be there for you, put my feelings aside for you and now you're breaking up with me because I cared more about you than about myself?" He sat back down, I could see how sick he was feeling. He couldn't even stand up for longer than a few minutes.
"No because you never talked about your feelings to me, you just ignored me. You didn't even want this baby in the first place, so maybe you're happy this happened"
I regretted those words as soon as they left my mouth.
He turned his face to me, his teeth clenched against each other.
He didn't say another word, he just grabbed his stuff and walked out. Slamming the door as hard as he could.
I let my head fall down in the pillow. I didn't mean it at all. I knew he wasn't happy that this happened.

————————

"What's wrong with Lando?" Kelly asked as she looked up at the screen. They were showing the drivers parade. Lando was sitting down under an umbrella. His face in his hands as Lewis was sitting next to him.
"He's sick" I explained. "And we broke up"
I continued. She quickly turned her face to mine. "You what?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess this baby was the only reason we stayed together" she looked at me confused.
"We are talking about the same Lando right? He is so in love with you Skye" I shook my head. She didn't know how he acted around me. He just didn't care or maybe I was too broken to actually talk to him, to look at him.

He reminded me of everything we lost.

@F1news: Lando clearly not feeling well during the drivers parade

Liked by 103.749 users

@user1: poor guy
@user2: feel better soon Lando!
@user3: get better champ!