56.

"I hope you had a good time fucking my girlfriend" he pinned me against the wall, his eyes were filled with anger.
"What the fuck man, I didn't fuck your girlfriend" I pushed him away. Fair enough, I kissed his girlfriend but I never fucked her. "Maya told me you did, when we were in Spain. I always knew you liked her" he shook his head as he started to walk around the room.
"I don't like her at all Max, I was so fucking drunk and messed up" he quickly looked at me. "We kissed, but only because I thought it was Skye. That's how drunk I was." he chuckled a little, it was a sarcastic chuckle. "I am supposed to be your best friend and you go kiss my girlfriend?" He sounded disappointed and I couldn't blame him. I would fucking end him if he ever kissed Skye.
"Max, I wish I didn't, I wish I could go back in time and change things but honestly she doesn't like you at all mate" I expected to be pinned against the wall again but he didn't he just sighed. "Yes, I know" he just said, he probably didn't really want to believe it.
We both sat back down in the couch. Two messes next to each other.

"Are you going to Red Bull?" He broke the silence. I quickly looked at him. "What?" Where was this coming from? "Maya told me? You signed a contract with them? You told her but not me?" I never told her. Why would I tell her? What was she talking about.
"Fuck" I quickly got up and ran upstairs. I was praying it wasn't true.
I opened the door of my room and grabbed my old suitcase. "Please don't be in here" I mumbled.
Max followed me, he was looking at me as he was leaning against my door.
I grabbed the papers and threw my suitcase against the wall. "Did you leave her alone in our house?" I looked at Max. He didn't know what was going on but he nodded. "Yeah sometimes" he shrugged his shoulders. "What is going on Lando?" He walked to me, trying to look at the papers in my hand. "She went through my stuff and found this" I put the contract in his hands. He scanned through it as he was shaking his head.

I grabbed my phone. Was this what Skye was trying to fix? Why didn't she tell me?

@LandoNorris: Kylie, is Skye with you?

@KylieFeder: yes she is.

@LandoNorris: please what is ur address?
@LandoNorris: I really need to talk to her

I wasn't gonna let Maya ruin me, ruin us. "You better break up with her mate" I looked at Max who was still looking at the contract. "Yeah obviously. She just played me" I felt bad for him. He really liked her. I pulled him in a hug.
"I am sorry" I wish I never introduced them to each other. I felt like it was my fault as well.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. Kylie send me her address. "Go get your girl because she really loves you" he patted my back and I nodded. Yes she really did and so did I.

I would give up everything for her.