⚠️School Shooting + Aftermath⚠️

Start from the beginning

"Y—You sure?" She asks, I nod my head.

"Want me to check—?"

"—No, no! Don't—Don't leave me, please." She pleads with me, hugging into me, I almost fall into the wall but I rest my hand on the stall and hold her as tightly as she was clinging onto me until someone got us and told us it was safe to come out.

*****

I'm at my brother's funeral and instead of wearing a dress like the other girls, I'm wearing a suit. My mom doesn't care, she's been worried about me and checking up on me but not well as she's still prioritising work over— well... just me, now. I look around and I see Vada, she looks upset and stares at the coffin. The guy is speaking and I head over to Vada, standing beside her and wrapping my arm around her, pulling her into me, delicately. She leans into me and wraps her arms around me.

"I'm sorry." She mutters an apology, I shake my head and rest my chin on top of her head.

"It's fine, it isn't your fault." I whisper to her, glancing around the room, seeing many eyes on my mom and me. I rest my hand on the back of her head, her resting her head into my chest as she sniffles quietly, I lean into her. Trying my hardest not to cry. My dad, of course, didn't come back. The death of his own son was apparently not important enough to even show up too—

I hear the doors open and everyone looks and I see my 'dad', James. My shoulders fall and I remove myself from Vada,

"Y/n." I hear her say, softly. I see him walk toward us, I unbutton my jacket and I step out and feel Vada reach for me but I move my arms out of my jacket as she gripping my jacket. I unbutton the sleeves and roll them up, meeting him halfway, seeing when he's a few feet in front of me.

"Y/n—" I take another step and punch him in the face, sending him a hard right hook, him immediately falling to the ground and I stumble toward him, going to kick him out but my mom moves in front of me, moving my back.

"Y/n! Stop it, walk—walk away." She tells me, pointing back toward the coffin. I stare at James, disgusted. He left 4 years ago, now, he wants to come back all of a sudden—? You just wanted him to come—? But I didn't expect him too! I didn't actually want him to come!

"Hey—" I feel someone touch my shoulder, I flinch and quickly turn around, stepping away to see Vada with her hands up, "It's just me, I won't do anything." She tells me, softly, I feel myself want to burst into tears, I glance and see that my dad has a whole circle around him and he's bleeding from the mouth. I feel Vada move me closer to her, I look over at her and see her eyes soften. "Let me just take you outside." She offers, I nod my head and I feel her take my hand softly and she directs me outside the building, as soon as I'm outside, I head over to the nearest tree, removing my hand from hers and holding my hair as I throw up. "Shit, are you—?"

"—Mmm." I nod my head, giving her a thumbs up as I wipe my lips, I stumble back a little and hold my hand in pain, taking a deep breath in. "M—My knuckles are sore as fuck." I complain, shaking my hand in pain.

"Well, yeah, you just punched that guy." She replies, glancing inside the building before turning back to me, "Why?" She asks,

"He's my dad." I answer in reply, she looks at me shocked.

"That—?" She points inside the building. "That's your dad?!" She asks, shocked. I nod my head and bite my bottom lip,

"Mm." I agree,

"Holy shit." She lets out, through a scoff, glancing around before turning back to me. I wipe my lips and groan, spitting on the grass as I felt some sickness still up.

"What?" I ask after removing my bottom lip from my grip,

"He's hot. You're mom's a milf. You're brother was... well, your brother." She explains to me,