Bakugo: Dammit! All of you don't tell anyone about this! I don't want shitty hair and raccoon eyes knowing about this! Even dunce face and soy sauce face!

Jaune: Fine I will!

Meanwhile Todoroki whispers to Midoriya.

Todoroki: Aren't you also dating Uraraka, Melissa, Hatsume, and Ruby?

Midoriya: I am. But seriously how does Jaune do this? I am already exhausted at this point.

Natsuo: Our little Brother's friends sure are lively.

Fuyumi: That they are.

Endeavor: AHEM!

Everyone all looks to Endeavor and yet again, there was an awkward silence as Fuyumi decided to speak.

Fuyumi: Anyway, let's not wait for the food to get cold. Don't force yourself if you can't handle the food.

They all nod and start eating the food as Jaune went to one food in particular and got a spoonful of it and said the words before eating them.

Jaune: Yorokobe, shounen.

As he ate the Mapo Tofu.

Midoriya: It's delicious. The Ryuta fried chicken is incredible. The meat is flavourful, but the outer coat is still crispy. The delicate texture makes my taste buds dance!

Bakugo: Stop analysing the food! You're making the Mapo Tofu unbearable!

Jaune: We're already used to your Hero Analyzing, we don't need you doing it to everything else please! And don't ruin my precious Mapo Tofu with your analysis!

As they continue eating.

Jaune: Wow, Todoroki you're sister is a good cook.

Todoroki: She really is, maybe you can come to my house and teach her your way of cooking. After all, every time you cook, all of us have smiles.

Bakugo: 'Is this moron really playing wingman for the blondie? He really is trying to set him up with his sister'

Midoriya: 'Todoroki did you really invite Jaune just to get him to date your sister?'

Todoroki: 'I need to make him date my sister so he can keep cooking me his delicious cold Soba'

Jaune: Sure I would love to teach your sister how to cook. After all, I learned from the best.

Fuyumi: You're sisters right? I would love to meet them someday.

Jaune: Well it's only Saphron you'll meet, the rest, not so much because of you know what.

Fuyumi: Wait, what do you-

Natsuo: Fuyumi.

Fuyumi looks at Natsuo as he told her not to ask anything related to his other sisters.

How does he know this, well when Todoroki went to visit his Mother, he invited Jaune. There, he met his siblings, Jaune basically had a talk with them and told them about his past. Natsuo understood where Jaune came from in a way and they bonded after that. Jaune really helped fixed the strained relationship between the Todorokis but Natsuo still has his doubts.

Fuyumi: Well....so how are your guys doing in School? I heard after your trip in Remnant you guys were able to improve a lot.

Midoriya: Indeed we did, with the new school finally merging together, we were able to create new moves for our Quirks and implemented a new team base system in the Hero Course.