Chapter 33

It's been a day since the Pro Heroes and Heroes in Training settled in on Remnant and so far it's going great. Majority of the Students in Beacon tried to buddy buddy with the Hero Students but they just brush them off, they didn't like it and when they tried to teach them a lesson it was a trip to the infirmary and a punishment from Ozpin.

Ozpin was serious about the punishments and had enough of the Student's actions around Beacon. He each gave everyone 3 strikes, if they exceed the 3 strikes they will be expelled from Beacon.

Goodwitch was fired from Beacon, with the help of Nezu. They presented evidence to the Vale Council about Goodwitch's doing and with Ironwood being there to essentially "persuade" them into giving in, they reluctantly complied. Goodwitch is still part of the Inner Circle and stays in Vale.

The UA Staff act as Security in Beacon as well as some Pro Heroes, the others patrol the streets of Vale to find anything suspicious. Luckily Raven was able to arrive with her entire Tribe, they set up a base of Operations near Beacon as they patrol the School. Ozpin was really surprise of the gear and tech that Raven's Tribe has but Summer explained that Willow provided them with the Gear.

Meanwhile with the Students. Jaune, Ruby, and Team CFVY are watching the Heroes in Training learn to use their Mecha shift Weapons and so far it's going great.

Coco: Look at them go, they got the hang of it in only a few days.

Ruby: Well my Mom is a good teacher and so is my Dad and Uncle Qrow.

Jaune: Don't forget Raven as well, she taught all of these guys how to handle these weapons quickly.

As they watch Kirishima, Ojiro, Kaminari, Inasa, Shindo, and Dadan fighting with their Mecha Shift weapons against holograms of Grimm.

Velvet: The system that Mr. Shield and Power Loader installed is actually amazing.

Yatsu: Yes, I wish we had something like this in Beacon but sadly we don't.

Ruby: At least we have one here so that's a start.

Then they hear the doors of the Training Room open and they look and see Winter alongside Penny, who appears to have changed her appearance compared to the first time they met her.

Ruby: Penny!

Penny: Salutations Friend Ruby!

As Penny gave Ruby a bone crushing hug as Ruby's face turns blue.

Winter: Penny I think you should let go of Ruby, she looks like she's in pain.

Penny: Of course Winter.

As Penny let's go of Ruby as she catches her breath.

Jaune: So what brings you here Winter?

Winter: General Ironwood assigned me to double Security around the School, since majority of the Pro Heroes are patrolling the School and Vale, I shall do the same.