It makes my heart skip a beat every time that she does it and she knows the effect she has on me.

***

I wake up to hearing Tara whispering my name and placing a kiss on my cheek, running her hand through my hair,

"Hm?"

"My sister's here." She tells me, I look at her confused and when I open my eyes, I see Sam and some guy? I don't know who he is but he looks... odd. Creepy. I look and realise that I fell asleep.

"Sam, hi." I greet her, moving my hand out. "I'm sorry us meeting for the first time, I'm tired." I apologise, she chuckles softly and shakes her head.

"It's fine, really." She dismisses,

"I'm Y/n. N—Nice to meet you both. I've heard so much about you." I admit, offering my hand, Sam takes it and shakes my hand.

"Tara's been telling me about you over the past 5 minutes, thanks for taking care of her." Sam thanks me,

"Oh, uh, it's more than fine." I dismiss, glancing at Tara to see her biting her bottom lip and smiling at me. I return the smile, my heart skipping a beat, I turn back to Sam. "Uh, would you like some privacy—?"

"—No, stay." Tara pleads with me, "I want you to stay." She tells me, I nod my head and lean back down,

"This is my boyfriend, Richie." She introduces,

"Nice to meet you, both. I hope I'm not intruding." He wishes,

"No, come in." Tara invites them in, he shuts the door and Sam sits down on the chair nearest the door, Richie standing behind her and offering a small smile to Tara and I.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Sam asks her, Tara thinks for a moment before shaking her head.

"I'm fine, I'm good. Just wish I didn't have this big boot on. I hate it." Tara answers, tilting her head onto my shoulder.

"Let me know when you need to take your painkillers." I tell her,

"I already have." She replies,

"Wha—? We agreed you'd tell me when you take it." I reply,

"You looked too peaceful, I didn't wanna wake you up." She rebukes, I groan softly and lean my head into hers.

"Yeah, all right, all right." I mumble, earning a small laugh from Richie and Sam.

"So, how long have you two been... you know, a pair?" Richie asks us, I see her turn to me, she's always good at remembering and I'm bad so she always tries to test me but luckily for her, I am getting good at remembering our anniversary and her birthday.

"Almost a year. But we've known each other for 4." I explain,

"Good job." She tells me,

"See? My memory isn't complete shit." I joke, seeing her smile widen.

*****

It's been a day and apparently Sam got attacked, her and Tara got into an argument so Sam hasn't came to visit and Tara seems upset.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I offer, seeing her head slowly turn to me, her eyes after her head.

"I just want you." She tells me, I nod my head and I place a kiss on her lips, her kissing me back before pulling away. "Can I be annoying and can you go get me some fries?" She asks me, I nod my head, chuckling.

"You're not annoying, my love." I tell her,

"But—!"

"—No, 'but's'. You're not annoying." I state, seeing her roll her eyes playfully.