"H—?" I hear the call drop, "Y/n—? Hello?! What'd you...?" I move the phone back and see she hung up, I stand there, panicked. Did... She just said 'I love you'... oh my god, she just said 'I love you'. She just said 'I love you'! What do I do?

I'm not ready to say that!

Am I?!

...I don't know! What do I do?

I go to turn back into the room but turn to the kitchen and go between the two, debating to get something to eat. I groan, rushing to the kitchen and beginning to stress-eat anything and everything that there is here that's like a snack.

My right foot repeatedly taps on the floorboard as I stare off into space while I stress over my emotions and feelings. What do I do? What if it's awkward when she comes home?

***

I put my headphones on and I'm sitting on the couch reading, not wanting to be disturbed. I just want to read, it's calming me down and I'm panicking, like—like really panicking. I'm nervous. She's gonna come home all calm and be able to act as if nothing is wrong when everything is wrong—! Well, nothing is wrong wrong but there's something still wrong!

I hear the door open and put the ear muff that wasn't over my ear, over my ear.

Y/n's POV:

I open the door and head over to the dining table, setting down 3 bags and I head over to the door, shutting and locking the door. I hang my keys up and begin to unpack the food, laying them out the way I like as I don't really know why fully but I like having things laid out in a certain way.

I grab a water bottle and take a light chug before setting it down and putting the cap on, I head over to Jenna, seeing her read and have her headphones on.

Whenever she's like this it means that there is something bothering her, I wonder if it was the interview. I sit down beside her waist and see her eyes focusing on the book. I grab the book mark and tap the top of the page, seeing her eyes glance at me.

"Hm?" I hear her ask, moving an ear muff off of her ear. Still playing her music.

"Do you want anything?" I ask her, she shakes her head. "Okay, you okay?" She nods her head. "Mhm..." I mumble, narrowing my eyes.

"I'm gonna go lie down." She tells me, taking the bookmark from me and putting it in the page, shutting the book over and heading upstairs. I let my shoulders fall and watch as she goes upstairs and heads into our room. I wanna go after her but I don't want to bother her in case I make her angry at me.

I'll give her some space.

***

Jenna's POV:

I went for a nap and then went for a shower, I just finished putting clothes on and I've dried my hair and put some make up on but not a lot. I'm about to lie in bed and I see Y/n come in the room,

"Hey, love, you okay?" She asks me, I nod my head.

"Yeah." I mumble, quietly.

"You sure? You seem... distant. Did I do something?" She asks, panicked as she steps inside and shuts the door. I glance around, trying to think of some sort've escape from this conversation. "Be honest." She tells me, my shoulders fall and I shake my head. It's silent for a couple of seconds and Y/n's eyes narrow as they dart around the room in confusion. "Okay, well, I have a feeling something's bothering you. Do you want to be alone or... do you wanna watch a movie and eat cake and galaxy chocolate together?" She offers, beginning to smile. "I had already bought the chocolate cake when you asked for it earlier, I thought I'd surprise you with it." She expresses to me,