~ chapter 64 ~

Melany's pov:

"Oooo this one is beautiful." Jess says. "Yes I agree." Hayley says. "Yes I like it too but it just doesn't give me the feels you know."I say. "I mean don't get me wrong this dress is absolutely amazing."

"You gotta choose what feels the best. Come one try on the next one." Jessica smiles.
I nod before walking back into a fitting room.

I try on the dress that immediately caught my eyes when we walked in. It was simple, just how I wanted it. I didn't want a lot of glitter or glamour just something simple.

I walked out and Hayley's and Jessica's mouths fell open. "WoW" they say at the same time.

"I know." I grinned and spun around. So they could see the back of the dress. "This dress is so you!" Hayley said. "It's simple yet so beautiful and elegant." Jessica says.
I nodded my smile grew wider each second. "Its perfect." I say. "It's indeed perfect."
Hayley said and Jessica agreed.

"Is this the dress that you want?" The saleswoman asked after a while. "Yes this is the dress I want." I say.

After we bought the dress we went to look for some heals and other accessories.
When we found the perfect pair of heels that matches my dress perfectly, we went to grab something to eat at our favourite place. Olivia and Hiba joined us there.

We all ordered our meal and chatted. "So did you find the perfect dress?" Olivia asked. "Yea. I did. It's literally so beautiful." I say. "Show us a picture." Hiba says exited.

I grabbed my phone and showed them the wedding dress. The two of them gasped. "That's so you!" Olivia says. "That's what I said when she had it on." Hayley chuckled.
"It's beautiful Mel. Ur going to be such a beautiful bride." Hiba says. "Thank you." I blushed. "I'm so excited." I say.

"Everything went so fast. Look at us." Jessica says. "If someone would've told me 5 years ago that I would be getting married to Kylian. I would've laughed In their face and think they were crazy." I chuckled. "Yeah tbh same." Hayley laughs.

We chatted for a while until we said our goodbyes. Jess and I went to mine and Kylian's house since Neymar and Marco were also coming over after they went shopping with Kylian.

"I wanted to ask you something by the way." I smiled at Jess while we were walking to our car. "Tell me." She says. "I know it's a little early to ask but. You became such an important person to me in such a short time. We shared so many beautiful and funny memories already. That's why I wanted to ask you if you would want to be my maid of Honor." I smile.

"Are you kidding me?" She screams a little to loud. "No." I laugh. "Of course I want to be your maid of honor. Do you even have to ask?!" She says as she brings me into a tight hug. "I mean.." I say. "Shut up." She laughs.

"I can't wait until the wedding." Jessica says. "You seem more exited than me." I laugh "I am. God you're going to look absolutely stunning." She says and I chuckle.

"Do you think Kylian will like the dress?" I ask. "Absolutely, he's going to think it's amazing." She smiles. "Come on let's go home to the boys." She says as she grabs ahold of my arm dragging me along with her.

Kylian's pov:

"I'm so bad at this." I let out a frustrating sigh and rest my head on my hands. "Nah come on. Try one the next suit." Ney says. "I should've also asked my mom to come." I laugh. "Yeah maybe, but we are here now so go change." Marco says. "Alright alright." I say as I go back into the fitting room for what feels like the 10th time.

I try on a suit that I liked and caught my attention. Once I got changed I walked out. "So what do we think of this one?" I ask. "I like it." Neymar says. ""It looks good on you." Marco agrees. "I also think Melany would like this." I say as I take an other look in the mirror. "She will not believe what she's seeing at the wedding." Ney winks and I laugh.

So we ended up buying the suit. I liked it and so did the boys and my mom. We called her because I wanted her opinion. We were now back home waiting for the girls to come home.

My mom just dropped of Ayla. She was now playing with her toys in front of me while me and the boys were playing some FIFA, like we do almost every day. If we can't play football we play some FIFA. It's kind of a habit.

After 15 minutes I heard Melany and Jessica giggling while entering the living room.  Melany smiled at me before waking up to me giving me a kiss. A smile immediately visible on my face. She then returned her attention to Ayla.

"Hi my little girl." Mel smiled as she picked her up plastering kisses all over Ayla's face. Who was giggling a lot.

"So you found a dress?" I asked. "Yup and you're gonna love it." Jessica says before Mel can answer. I look at Melany to see her grin. "I love it." She smiles. "I'm sure it's perfect." I say.

"Okay we're going to change into something comfortable and then we will order something to eat alright?" Mel says as she puts Ayla on my lap.

Melany's pov:

I gave Jessica some clothes of mine so she could wear something more comfortable. Once we were ready we went downstairs back to the boys.

Marco and Ney were playing football while Kylian was helping Ayla with making a tower of blocks. Cute.

"What do you guys want to order?" I ask.
"Japanese!" Ney yells not looking away from the tv. "Oooo that sounds good!" Kylian agrees. "Yeah it's been some time to be honest. Are the two of you okay with Japanese?" I ask Jess and Marco. "Yup." They say at the same time.

We ordered our food and while waiting we just chatted for a while. Once the food came we all sat down at the table enjoying our food.

Instagram story melanymay

Seen by 4.713.011 people

Time skip:

Everyone has left an hour ago. Ayla was asleep and Kylian and I are getting ready for bed.

I was brushing my teeth while Kylian was changing. I see him through the reflection of the mirror and admire him. "What." He chuckles. "Hmm nothing." I say. "You look handsome." I smile. He gives me a soft smile. "So do you."

I wash my face and get changed into my pyjamas.

We crawl into bed and snuggle up against each other. "Finally a moment alone." Kylian laughs. "Yeah." I chuckle. "So you found your perfect dress?" He smiles. "Yes." I grin. "It's beautiful, like really. It is simple but so so so beautiful. I really love it. " I explain. "I bet it is you can't stop smiling." He says as he kisses my cheek.

"Did you find a suit?" I ask "Yeah, at least I think so." He chuckles. "The boys and I think it's a good one and so does my mom. I called her because I wasn't sure." He explains. "It's probably a very beautiful suit." I say kissing his chest.

"Let's go to sleep tomorrow we have to be up early because you have training." I say. "Alright. Goodnight love." He smiles. "Goodnight Kylian." I say. I kiss him goodnight and then we both drift of to sleep.

Finally an other chapter!
I'm so sorry to let y'all wait for so long.. I had a writers block and didn't have any motivation to write something.

But here it finally is and I hope y'all enjoy it. It isn't a very long chapter and also not one of my favourites but I tried and it is something yk ;)

I hope y'all like it and don't forget to vote and LMK what you think 🤍

Goodnight 😘