~ chapter 5 ~

Melany's pov:

After we all had our dinner it already was 19:15. So we all cleaned the table and went upstairs to get ready.

Ngl I was nervous too but I mean it's just a game and I just hope they were going to do great.

I did my makeup just a natural look like always, I did some curls in my hair, well basically Olivia did bc I can't do that on my own and finally I put my outfit on that Issey and Hana chose.

I took my phone, some money, the ticket Hay and Liv bought me and put it all in my small purse.

Once I was done I went downstairs and saw that Hayley was already ready and waiting for me and liv.

"wow, you're earlier than Liv, that doesn't happen often." She said sarcastically.
"Ha ha funny.." I joked rolling my eyes.
"Btw that outfit is really beautiful and cute Mel" Hayley smiled.
"Aww thnx , I like your outfit too" I said

She was wearing a wide black jeans with a sweatshirt with a white turtleneck.

Not long after, liv came downstairs and we were ready to go. I quickly grabbed my black north face jacket bc it wasn't that warm outside.

We all stepped inside Hayley's car and drove to Parc des Princes while singing along to some music.

After a 30 minute ride we finally arrived. It was hard finding a parking spot but after some seeking we found one.
I stepped out of the car and followed Liv and Hayley.

Once we got to the check in we showed our ticket and we're allowed inside.
We still had 15 minutes left until the game started so we bought some drinks and a snack for during the game.
I bought a water and bell pepper chips  and both Hayley and Liv bought some coke and salty chips.
After we bought everything we made our way to our seats.

We sat in block B somewhere below and had a good view on the field. The players were still warming up and I was focused on Kylian and sometimes Neymar.
After a while they all went inside to change and came back after 3 minutes so the game could finally start.

The game started and psg had the ball.

God I hope they are going to win against Marseille...

(Okay so I'm going to skip some time bc I'm to lazy to write the whole game;) )

It was halftime and it was 0-1 for Marseille after a penalty..
Marseille definitely wasn't the better team on the pitch. Psg had the best changes but the last pas wasn't good enough sometimes or the keeper did an amazing safe.

The second half had started again 10 minutes ago and psg was on the side of Marseille. (where I was sitting with Hay and Liv) Neymar did a great cross to Mbappé and he ran with the ball towards to goal and scored!! " YESSS" the three of us yelled.

I was so happy jeezzzzz

Mbappé ran our way and celebrated his goal with he's team mates.

I was so proud of him and I was in shock that he literally was standing like 3 meters away from me.

Once he celebrated he's goal with he's team, he looked over to me and we both had eye contact for a sec.

I smiled at him..
I don't even know if he was looking at me or someone else... but I just smiled because you never know.

But once he smiled back I blushed and knew he that he was smiling back at me.  When he left he looked over to me one last time and walked back to he's teammates.