~ chapter 36 ~

~you're the best, Kylian, you really are." I smiled and kissed his chest.

I nestled myself in his chest again and we stayed like this for an other 5 minutes.

"We have to get ready Mel. Otherwise we're going to be late."
"Hmmm okay." I mumbled and got up.
Kylian made the bed and went downstairs to make some breakfast. While I got dressed into some clothes that I could wear for the game so I didn't had to change their. I then brushed my teeth.
I decided that I would do my makeup after breakfast because I was very hungry and doing my makeup can wait.

I went downstairs I saw that Kylian made us both a bowl of yogurt with some red fruits.

"Looks amazing." I smiled while sitting down next to him.
"It's just something simple." He said and we both started to eat.

"Are you finished upstairs?" He asked
"No I only need to do some makeup on."
He nodded and finished his yogurt bowl.
"Is it okay that I'm going to get ready already? Or do you want me to wait until you're ready?"
"No no it's okay. Go get ready otherwise we will be later maybe."
"Okay I'll see you upstairs when you come do your makeup then." He smiled
"Yes you will." I said and began to eat again while Kylian went upstairs to get dressed and pack his things.

After 4 minutes I also finished I cleaned up the table and putted all the dishes in the dishwasher. When I Did that I went upstairs, to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door to make sure Kylian wasn't naked in their.
He said that I could come in so I did.
Once I entered I saw that Kylian was only in his boxers. My eyes were glued on his body. But I got snapped out of my thoughts by Kylian chuckling.
"You have to stop stare at me like that." He smirked
"Oh shut up. I know you like it." I rolled my eyes.
"Good point." He said still with the same smirk on his face.

"Imma do my makeup and then I'm ready to leave."  I said and started to put on some concealer, after I did that I putted on some blush, then some mascara and lastly some simple lipgloss.

"You know you don't need all that stuff to look pretty?" I heard Kylian say
"But I do."
"But you look pretty with or without makeup."
"I just want to because we're going somewhere, and I wanna look nice." I said
Kylian chuckled and decided not to argue with me on that. Which I was glad for.
He truly is the sweetest I thought to myself.

We both were ready so we left Kylian's house and drove to my apartment.
Once we arrived I got my stuff and we immediately drove of to the airport.
Luckily the airport wasn't away.

We arrived after 20 minutes and were good on time. Kylian parked the car, we got out and walked towards the place were we would meet the group.
Once we got their I saw that almost everyone was their. I greeted everyone and ended up talking to Neymar and Marco with Kylian.

After some minutes we all got on the plain and flew off to Nice. Luckily it wasn't a long flight.

I didn't sat next to Kylian which he didn't like at first but then eventually gave in. Instead I sat with the staff in the back of the plane so we could discuss some things for the game.
I sat next to Simone. Which I liked. First we discussed everything and then me and Simone just chatted about random stuff.

After 1 hour and 20 minutes we arrived at the airport of Nice.

(A/n I'm not sure if it really takes this long. I just looked it up on the internet and this is what came up x )

We all grabbed our things and stepped into the bus and drove to our hotel were we would stay for not even a day.
I again didn't said next to Kylian but next to Simone. Which he again didn't really like. Poor him.