~ chapter 4 ~

The next morning: sunday

Its currently 9:48.
I got out of bed and went downstairs to make some tea for myself.

Once I finished making my tea I went back upstairs. I placed my tea on my night stand and waited for it to cool down a bit so it was drinkable. While I was waiting I was scrolling through tiktok and Instagram.

After about 8 minutes my tea had cooled down so I could drink it.
When I finished my tea I decided to take a fresh shower. I took an outfit that I cloud wear after showering and I also chose a playlist on which I could sing along in the shower.

I stepped in the a shower and let the water fall on my body. A few minutes later I started to wash my body and later my hair. While washing my hair a good song came up so of course I sang along duhh!

After I had my main moment in the shower I dried my hair and did some natural make up on and got dressed into an outfit i bought friday.

The outfit

Once i finished getting ready I went downstairs and saw liv sitting on the couch watching love island

"Are you seriously watching Love Island liv? I can't believe you." I said laughing
"Yeah I mean those guys they are hot you should come watch with me, I swear you won't regret it." She smirked
"Okay give me a sec I'm just gonna make a toast bc I haven't eaten yet and then I will join you." I answered
"Okay, can you also bring me a glass of water pls" Olivia asked
"Okay I will!" I replied "thank you!" She basically screamed.

After 10 minutes I returned with my avocado toast and two glasses of water. "There you go." I said "So like who is who?" I asked while making myself comfortable on the couch.
Olivia explained it all and we both watched two episodes and I'm not gonna lie some boys were hella fit.

After we watched those two episode we both just talked for a while.
Suddenly I asked "so what's the surprise for tonight? Bc I had to stay home but I don't even know why."

"Oh yeah wait I should call Hayley downstairs bc she kinda planned it yk" Olivia said "HAYLEY COME DOWNSTAIRS" Olive yelled.
"I'm coming!!!!" She yelled back.

Hayley came downstairs and asked with a confused look: "why did I had to come downstairs?"
"Hayley, Mel asked me about the surprise and I kinda wanna tell her bc it's tonight so I think she needs to know. So that's why I called you downstairs so you could tell her bc you kinda planned it."

"Oh alr, okay so Mel we all know how bad you wanted to go and watch a psg game so we k-" hayley said but I interrupted her
"No way don't tell me you guys-"
"Yes we bought us 3 tickets and me and Olivia also we bought the three of us a subscription for this season but that hasn't arrived yet so we bought us a ticket for this match.
"OMG you guys are literally the best!!!!" I screamed out loud and ran up to them and hugged them.