~ chapter 28 ~

Next morning

Melany's pov:

I just woke up. It was currently 9am and Kylian was still sleeping next to me.
I really needed to go to the bathroom but Kylian was still sleeping and he was still holding onto me. I quietly tried to escape his grip and go to the toilet. I didn't make a big move or was already gently pulled back to him. "Where you going?" He quietly mumbled in his morning voice.
"I need to go to the toilet." I whispered
"Can I go?" I giggled
He moved his hand from my waist and let me go to the toilet. "You coming back right?" He asked
"No I'm going home." I sarcastically said
"I'll be right back." I smiled and kissed his forehead and got a smile in response.
I went towards the bedroom door and walked to the toilet. I did what I had to do and when I came back I saw Kylian laying in bed on his phone. He turned around when he heard the door open and looked up from his phone and smiled at me.
"Are you coming out of bed today?" I asked sarcastically.
"Come, we are going for breakfast like you said yesterday."
He sighed and got out of bed. He walked towards me and grabbed me by my waist. I looked up at him and smiled.
"I like your morning voice." I giggled
He chuckled "that was random."
"I know." I said
"Come let's got ready for breakfast."
I nodded and got changed into to the dress since I hadn't any other clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs were Kylian was waiting for me. He looked at me and asked "are you going to wear that for breakfast?"
"Well I don't have any other clothes so I don't have any choice."
"You can use some clothes of mine again" he said and gestured me to follow him upstairs. "Oh yeah I laid your clothes that I slept in on your bed." I said
He nodded and handed me a shirt,
a hoodie and sweatpants.
"Thanks again." I giggled and took the clothes. "I'll be waiting downstairs for you." He said and closet the door.

I quickly got changed and did my hair in a messy bun. Once I was ready I went back downstairs. Kylian grabbed his keys and we could leave.

"So where are we going?"
"One of my favourite breakfast bars."
"Is it far from here?"
"You ask a lot of questions May." He laughed "and no it's not really far it's only 8 minutes from here."
I nodded and looked outside.

After 8 minutes we arrived. We stepped out the car and went towards the place.
"After you." He winked and held the door open for me. "Thank you sir." I smiled
We were brought to our table by a waiter and received a menu card.

"This place is really beautiful" I said and looked around to admire the place.
"It really is." He said
I looked through the menu. But there were so many things. I really didn't know what to order.
"What do you usually order here?" I asked
"I always order a smoked salmon bagel sandwich or fruity sandwich."
"I'll get a smoked salmon bagel." I said
"I'm gonna order the same"

The waiter came not much later and we ordered our food.

"After our breakfast, we will first go past my house to pick up your clothes and than I can also take my training clothes.
Then I'll bring you to your apartment so that you can also change your clothes and then we leave for the training." He said
"Okay great thank you." I smiled
We both talked for a while about random stuff and after 15 minutes our food came.

"Bon appétit." He smiled
"Bon appétit Kylian." I said and began to eat. While I was eating Kylian took a photo of me and posted it on his Instagram story, and so did I.

(Pretend she's wearing a hoodie x)

𝗞.𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲 𝗶𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲 𝗶𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆