~ chapter 12 ~

Melany's pov:

-I went to my room and got changed into some comfy clothes-

I got changed in a hoody and in some sweatpants. I grabbed my book and started reading for a while bc I didn't know what else to do.

After I reading I got bored again. I didn't really know what to do now so I just decided to go for a walk. Yes in my sweatpants.

I grabbed a coat, I put my shoes back on, grabbed the keys, some money, my phone, airpods and went outside.
I locked the door behind me and started walking. I didn't know where I was going to but we'll see I guess.

After some walking I got past a beautiful park and later I was close to the Eiffel Tower so I took some photos for my Instagram story.

𝗜𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗮𝘆

(Translation -> Paris you have stole my heart)

I didn't walk that far since the Eiffel Tower is like 10 minutes away from our apartment. I guess I jut explored the the things around our apartment.

I also found a cute café where I'm definitely going to drink something with Hayley and Liv in the future.

I walked back home since I thought Hayley would be home soon.
I arrived back home after 15 minutes and I was right when I opened the door I saw that Hayley was already home.

"Hi hay." I said
"Hey Mel, so how was the job interview?" She asked. At the moment I wanted to answer Liv came inside.

"HI guys!" She basically yelled.
"Hii" Hayley and I said at the same time.
"So now I'm gonna ask you both the same question how went the job interviews?" Hayley asked

"Well actually mine went pretty well. they said I had a big chance for getting the job and that they will let me know something tonight or tomorrow morning so yeah" I explained.