~ chapter 26 ~

~we stepped into Jessica's car and drove off~

"Which club are we going?" I asked
"It's a small club where I always go."
We drove further and after 10 minutes we arrived at the club. It was now 22:49.
It was indeed a small club but it looked very nice.
We both stepped out of the car and walked inside the club.
"Let's go get a drink." Jess said and grabbed my arm.
"Okay." I giggled
Once we arrived at the bar, Jess ordered us both a martini.
"Wanna dance when we got our drinks?"
I nodded in response.
The bartender gave us our drink.
We both had a few sips, put our martinis aside on a table and went to the dance floor.
"Can I have the first dance with my best friend." Jess said
"Of course you can." I smiled back and gave her my hand and we started dancing to the music. We danced for some hours and had a lot of fun.

"I'm gonna go to our table to drink again because I'm hella thirsty. Stay here or go dance with someone I will find you again." She winked
"I'll go dance I will see you there." I said and started dancing again.

I hope Jess would be here very soon.

I started dancing when I suddenly felt someone really close to me.
I turned around and saw a handsome tall brown haired boy looking at me who was still dancing.
"Uhm can you please give me some space?" I asked friendly.
But instead he came closer. He was so close to me that I could feel he's warm breath. "Can I have have a dance with you?" He asked
I hesitated for a while.
"Hmm why not?" I smiled which he returned. He grabbed my hand and we started dancing.
"What's your name?" He asked
"Melany, Melany May. Yours?"
"I'm Ben.""Are you from Paris?" He asked
"No I'm not. I'm from London. Are you from Paris?"
"Nope I'm from Manchester."
"You speak French?" I asked
"I do but only the basic words. Like Bonjour, uhm comment cava? Do you?"
"Actually I do. I mean I'm not really great at it but I do know more than your basic words." I giggled
"I like your smile." He said out of nowhere.
I looked up and smiled "thank you"
"Not only your smile." He spoke again.
"Thank you again, and your not bad yourself." I admitted which made him smile. He leaned down a bit and our faces were now about to touch.
He came closer and closer and was about to kiss me but I leaned back.
"I'm sorry I can't." I apologised
"Why not?" He said and looked confused
"Because..."
"Is there someone else?" He asked
I nodded. "I'm really sorry.
"You don't need to apologise, I'm not gonna force you. If their is someone else I totally understand that." He smiled.
"Thank you. You seem like such a great guy. I hope you find a lovely girl because you deserve that." I said
"Here I my Instagram, maybe we can go hangout sometime. As friends." He said and gave me a paper with he's instagram name on.
"I would love to. I'm gonna go back to my friend now. Have a great evening." I said and waved him goodbye.
"Goodbye Melany." He said

I walked towards our table and saw Jess standing their.
"Wanna go to Kylian's?" Jess asked
"Jess I love you but you sure this is a great idea?" "Of course it is." She said and grabbed my hand like she always does.
"It's 00:30" he is probably asleep now Jess" I tried to protest but Jess ignores my protest.
If she wants to do something she will.

While walking toward the car which was five minutes away doen the club.
We took some photos and asked strangers to take some photos of us.
"I'm definitely gonna post them on Instagram later." She said
"Yeah me too." I smiled
We finally arrived at Jessica's car and stepped in.
"Let's gooo" Jess squealed which made me laugh.
"You're crazy" I giggled
"So are you." She winked
"I'm gonna post the photos now already before we go to kylian." Jess said
"Okay. Then I will too."

(You're the one with the ponytail in the first picture and in the second the one with blond hair. Just pretend it's her, with the same outfit and stuff)