~ chapter 61 ~

Our sweet baby is now exactly 6 months old. Everyone has came to visit now. Even my parents. My mom was being nice to me for once and was actually very happy for me and Kylian. We even talked a lot and she apologised for how she treaded me.

I'm also still not working bc we don't have anyone to babysit Ayla. But that's okay for the staff because we got some new workers not psychologists but they do know how to do certain things. So they take over my job until I can go to work again.

I'm actually very happy that I'm not working already because I think I haven't had much of sleep the past few weeks. She wakes up so early and she is always hungry.

So I'm literally exhausted and so is Kylian. But he less than me because I mostly do the work at night so he can sleep not that he can help much because I give breast milk.

But either way he needs it more than me cause he needs to wake up early for going to the training.

It's not that I always do all the work he helps a lot too. Luckily.

It's almost 6pm and Kylian was about to come home I guess in five minutes so I was making sure dinner was ready for both of us. Just some vegetables with meat nothing special I'm not that great of a cook, but I'm working on it.

Just like that five minutes later he walked through the door. He probably heard I was making dinner so he immediately went to the kitchen.

He did a little jog at the end and wrapped his arms around me from behind kissing my neck softly. "Hello to you too." I giggled. "How is my wonderful girlfriend and daughter." He said still placing kisses on my neck.

"Well your girlfriend is very tired but for the rest she's doing good." I chuckled "and your daughter is asleep finally."
"She didn't cry too much today did she?" He asked "No today she didn't actually." I said "Good, let's hope it stays that way." he chuckled.

I turned around so I was facing him now and gave him a quick peck on his lips before getting out of his grip to make the table.

"I wanna go out with you tonight." He said out of nowhere. "It's been so long." "Kylian whined. "Me too but we can't we don't have a babysitter yet." I said while placing the food on the table.

"I thought about that." He grinned.
"Really? Who?" I said surprised
"My mom. She would gladly do it. She even said she wants to do it more often. She suggested it herself." He explained
"She also told me that she wants to look after Ayla sometimes if you also are going back to work again." He went on "She said it won't be a problem."

"That's so sweet of her." I smiled "Yeah sure, what time will she be here?" I asked
"We will drop her of on our way to the club." He said and I nodded

"What will we do?" I asked. "We will go bowling with some of the guys and Jess and Hiba will be there too." He explained.
"Great. I'm already looking forward to it. It's been so long since I've went bowling" I said as I sat down at the table. "Yeah me too, I can't believe how long it has been." He said as he started to eat.

Time skip:

I was now feeding my daughter breast milk while Kylian was in the shower getting ready for our bowling night out. I would get ready after I'm done here.

She's so beautiful and has grown quiet a lot in these six months. She stopped drinking for a second and looked straight at me a little smile visible on her little face. "Hi." I smiled tickling her stomach slightly. She only started smiling more as I was doing that. It immediately brought a smile to my face.