~ chapter 50 ~

~ then what's stopping you?"

!! Smut, if you don't like to read this you can just scroll a little further x!!

(Also I'm very bad at writing smut but it tried my best I'm sorry if it's bad lol. x)

I saw him smirk by my answer.
My heart started racing in my chest again, because I was a little nervous.

Then Kylian collected our lips together again. Those soft lips. I could never get enough of that.
He then planted kisses along my jaw and then my neck. A soft gasp escaped my lips. He looked up at me and stared in my eyes. I smiled and by that he continued kissing me.

The next moment I knew he picked me up. His hands resting on my bum.
"We are going to continue this somewhere else." He said and I nodded.

He walked us upstairs to his room and then placed me on his bed. He crawled on top of me.

I think he could see I was a bit nervous because he said: "are you nervous?"
"A little, you know this is my first time without being forced." I admitted
He softly smiled: "that man didn't deserve to touch or be with you. I would never do something that you don't want."
"I know you won't."I said and grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him again.

He broke the kiss again and the made his way downstairs to my boobs.
He then took off his shirt and pants.

I admired the sight before me and touched his chest.
"Stare all you want my love. I'm all yours." He smirked and I chuckled.

He grabbed my shirt and asked for permission to take it off. I nodded.
He took of my shirt and left it on the ground beside him.
I saw him looking me up a down I chuckled.

His lips connected with my skin again and kissed down to my stomach.
He takes of my pants and groans a little. Then he continued kissing my stomach again before looking back up to me, then he pulled off my underwear.

He goes down to my thigh before placing kissed onto my thigh moving up slowly.

He then licks a stipe of my heat which earned a gasp from me.
"Fuck." I said as he continued licking my heat.

His tong then slips into my entrance and a moan escaped my mouth.
"Shit Kylian.." I managed to say during the pleasure I was receiving right now.

He stopped and took of his pants and underwear. He grabbed a condom and put it around his thing.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded.
"This might hurt a little in the beginning."

He positioned himself on top of me and then he entered me. Again a moan escaped my mouth as he was going on a slow pattern so that he wouldn't hurt you.

Soon the good feeling began to come.
"Kylian.. fuck.."
he smirked and continued but this time he went on a fast pattern.

Sweat was building up on both of our bodies. My hands grabbed the cheats and I threw my head back.
He leaned in again and kissed me, but continues thrusting inside of me.

I felt climax forming inside.
"I-I'm about to come, Kylian-." I managed to say. "M-Me too."

I then came and a few seconds later he came. He took of his condom and laid down next to me on the bed.