~ chapter 3 ~

Once I finished a few episodes of Brooklyn 99 I got up and grabbed the plate and glass I had used while watching the episodes and took it to the kitchen to put everything in the dishwasher.

After that I went back upstairs to chill on my bed once I checked my phone I saw that it already was 19:17.
After scrolling on my phone for a while
I decided to go to Olivia's room since I got kinda bored.

As I knocked on her door I heard her say: "Come in!"So I opened the door and entered her room' "wassup?" she asked
"Ah nothing I'm just bored so I'm here to annoy you" I said with a wink.
"Oh God no.." Olivia said laughing.
"come on like seriously I'm hungry, bored and im tired" I said.
"Go eat than bc I'm also hungry, let's go to Hayley's room to ask if she wants to make dinner." Olivia said and I agreed.

We both made our way to Hayley's room and knocked on her door.
"Yeah come in" Hayley said/yelled.
So we opened her door.
When we walked in she was laying on her bed scrolling on her phone.

"What's wrong?" she asked.
"so actually me and Liv are like really hungry so we thought you could maybe make us some dinner since we aren't the best cooks yk.." I said to Hayley.
She laughed and said "ofc give me a sec I'll be downstairs in 5 and make us some dinner"

By that me and liv went downstairs as we were waiting for Hay to come downstairs we both were sitting on the couch while scrolling through our phone.

Finally after 6 minutes Hayley came downstairs. "So what do y'all wanna eat?"
She asked us both.
Me and liv both looked at each other and said at the same "PASTA!!"

We all laughed. "Alr pasta it is ig" Hayley said while making her way to the kitchen.
After about 20 minutes Hayley yelled: "Dinner is ready!" So me and liv both went straight to the kitchen bc we were starving.

We all ate our dinner and after we finished I helped Hay clear the table.
"So how's life it feels like we haven't had a sister talk for a while." Hayley said.
"Yeah great ig nothing special.." I answered.
"Any boys?" She smirked. "Hayley May, how many times do I have to tell you, no I'm not talking to anyone." I said slightly annoyed.  "Fine, not even a crush or celebrity crush? Like come on you do have a celebrity crush right?" Hayley asked once again.

" yeah, I mean ofc I do have a celebrity crush doesn't anybody?" I answered. "So who?" She asked me again.
"Uhmm so I mean Timothée Chalamet is kinda hot and uhm maybe Kylian Mbappé  that one footballer who plays for psg.." I smiled.
"Oh yeah I think that Kylian guy is something for you, I think he is indeed your type and plus he is your age." She smirks.  I chuckled at her comment: "Yeah he is my type but like what are the chances that I will ever see him let alone meet him.." I sigh
"dream sis, dream" she said with a slight smile and I smiled back. She then gave me a kiss on my cheek and said:
"I'm going back upstairs and get ready for bed, if you need anything ask me."
I smiled: " I will bye goodnight HayHay."

I stayed downstairs for a while and watched another episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S
After that I also went upstairs and got ready for bed, I brushed my teeth and put on my pjs.

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗮𝘆

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 :)

After this I crawled into my bed and grabbed a book I bought today at the store. The name of the book is "let's pretend" after reading for a while I put my book aside and went to sleep.
Bc tomorrow evening Hay, liv and me are going out and I don't even know where...

𝗛𝗶, 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀. 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 <𝟯
𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘅 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆!
𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘀 𝘅