~ chapter 47 ~

I just woke up. I was still tired but I just couldn't sleep anymore. So I decided to grab my phone since Hana and Issey were still sleeping.
When I opened my phone I saw that Kylian had sent me a few text's. When I opened it and read the messages he had sent me I immediately smiled to myself. He is absolutely the best.

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎︎

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
Good morning my love x
I hope you slept well 🤍
𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
I'm going to sleep now,
I miss you next to me and
having you in my arms x

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎︎
You're probably already sleeping but goodnight x
I've slept well thank you!
And I also miss sleeping next to you. :/
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎︎
But I'll see you in 2 days! ❤️‍🔥
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎︎
I'll call you when you're on the bus like I've promised xo
see you 🤍

I laid my phone back down and decided to get out of bed. I went to the bathroom to get ready and do my makeup. It was 8:30. When I finished I went back to the bedroom and chose an outfit that I could wear during the day. I got changed and then left a note to Issey and Hana that I went on a walk, but that I would be back in less than an hour.

The outfit:

I grabbed a cart and then closed our hotel room door

I grabbed a cart and then closed our hotel room door. I decided to explore the outside of the hotel a little.

After walking for 10 or 5 minutes I heard a voice from behind me so I turned around to see who is was. When I turned around I saw a little girl who I guess was around the age of 6 running towards me saying: "wait you dropped something."

"Oh really?" I asked surprised and then I looked at my hand and noticed that I lost a ring.

"You lost your ring." The little girl spoke again.

"Well thank you very much for bringing it back to me that's very nice of you." I smiled and she giggled.
"Where are your momma and daddy?"

"My mommy isn't here but my daddy is here he is just slow." The girl giggled again. "My mommy and daddy are divorced." She added and I softly smiled
"Do you see your mommy often?" I asked and she shook her head no. "I like at daddy's more." at that I just chuckled.

"Do you want to put my ring back on?" I asked and she nodded, putting the ring back on my ring finger.

"Lauren!" I heard a male yell from behind us. The little girl quickly turned around and yelled: "daddy! Look I found the girl."

"You little evil." He smiled at his daughter and walked towards us.
It's only then when I stood up again and saw the man. I'm not gonna lie he is quite handsome but not as handsome as Kylian of course, no one can be more handsome as Kylian.