~ chapter 21~

I woke up at 3am with enormous cramps.
"Shit" I mumbled under my breath.
I sighed and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet en Jup like I thought I it. Amazing I thought. I did everything I had to do and went to my room to get my phone. I then went downstairs downstairs and made my way to the medications, I grabbed a pain killer and swallowed it.
After I did that I went over to the coach. I placed my phone on the small table, I grabbed a blanket and laid myself comfortably on the coach.

Hayley's pov:
I heard some noises downstairs so I went to look what or who it was and when I came down I saw Mel laying on the coach.
"Mel are you awake?" I whispered
"Hmmm" I heard her mumble
"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat down next to her. "I'm having hella bad cramps." She sighed
"Did you take a pain killer already?"
"Yeah I did.."
"I think you should go upstairs your bed is more comfortable than the coach Mel."
"Okay" she sighed and got up.
"I will grab a warm pillow to put on your stomach. I will bring it to your room once it's warm."
"Thanks Hayley." She said and walked upstairs.

I quickly grabbed the pillow
(I forgot how that thing I called so imma just call it a pillow lol.)
I put it in the microwave so I could warm up and once it was warm enough I went upstairs and brought it to Mel's room.
"Here you go." I said and handed her the hot pillow. "Thank you." She smiled
"Imma go to bed again now okay Goodnight Mels" I said and went back to my room.

Melany's pov:

"Goodnight Hayley thank you again."

I literally have the best sister.

I went back to sleep it was now easier to go back to sleep since the pain killer did he's job and of course the hot pillow.

Morning:

I woke up at 10am and my cramps were a lot better and I really hope they won't come back.
I went to the toilet, brushed my teeth like always and did some mascara and blush on. Once I was done I went to my room changed into something comfortable, grabbed my phone and went downstairs.
I made myself breakfast (just a toast with avocado and salmon) and went back upstairs to eat it in my room.

Once I was done eating I remembered that I had to send Kylian a message to congratulate him since it was too late yesterday.
I searched for my phone and texted Kylian.

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
Congrats with the win
and your goal of course xx

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
Thank you very much ;)
and the goal was for you like I've promised x
𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
I don't know if you saw it good
enough but I said into the camera
'this one is for you Mel'

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
I did!
Thank you for that x
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
Are you home yet?

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
Yeah I've been home for
An hour now. Why tho?

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
You staying home today?

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
Yeah I'm staying home.
But why Mel? x

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
Oh nothing just wondering :)
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
Anyways gotta go talk to you
later bye bye🙋‍♀️