~ chapter 39 ~

~ today was perfect ~

Time skip to Wednesday (Paris fashion week:

It was now 10am and I've been up since 9am. Today Paris fashion week starts and  honestly I'm so excited.
Kylian, Neymar, Marco, Hayley, Olivia and Jessica are all going. Kylian told me a few days ago that he already bought a dress for me so I didn't had to worry about that anymore.
To be honest I think he had a little help of Jessica.

Anyways first I still had to go to work. Even tho I only had work for like 2 hours  which I'm glad for.

I was now sitting at the table eating my breakfast with Olivia en Hayley. The three of us still on our pyjama, because why not?

"Melany we gotta tell you something and im sure you're gonna like it." Liv said
"Uhm okay? Go ahead."

"Issey and Hana or coming over for a week!" Hayley smiled
"Omg really?!" I squealed
"Yes and they are coming in two days. We also will go to the last Louis Vuitton show." Liv explained
"You guys don't have any idea hoz happy I am! I'm so glad I'm finally gonna see them again." I said with a very huge smile on my face.

"I'm sure they are very happy too. I think you haven't seen them in like two month or even more." Hayley confirmed
"Has it been so long already?" I sighed
"Time flies when you found love." Liv smirked at me
"I'm not in love and besides we are not even together."
"Yet." Hayley finished my sentence
"No."
"Hmm yeah sure." Hayley and Liv said and both looked at each other.

Was I in love with Kylian? I don't think I am I think it's too soon and besides he is definitely not in love with me but I do really like him.

"Okay uhm I think imma gonna go get ready and leave for work. I'll be home by 14:00 or sooner I have actually no idea." I said and went upstairs to get ready.

I first put on a nice comfy outfit and that u fixed my hair and lastly I put on a little bit of makeup.

The outfit

The makeup and hair: