~ chapter 35 ~

~ while Kylian was playing with my hair.~

"Are you tired?" Kylian asked me as he looked down at me.
"Yea I kinda am." I whispered trying not to close my eyes.
"Let's get ready for bed then."
I nodded.
We both stood up and went upstairs.

I had my pyjama from home and some other stuff  that I could maybe use.
"I'll get changed in my bedroom, while you can get changed in the bathroom. Okay?" Kylian asked
"Yeah sure lemme get my pyjama real quick from my suitcase."
He nodded and I went to grab it.
After I got it I went back to the bathroom, where Kylian was still standing.

"Got everything?"
"Yeah I did."
"Good I'll be back in a few minutes to brush my teeth and stuff. I'm sure you will be ready by then."
I nodded with a smile and closed the door so I could get ready.

After 2 minutes I got changed into my pjs.

Pyjama:

I then washed my makeup off, went to the toilet and lastly I started to brush my teeth

I then washed my makeup off, went to the toilet and lastly I started to brush my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth I heard the door of the bathroom open.
I turned around and saw Kylian leaning against the door with a smirk on his face.
I frowned my eyebrows.
He chuckled and slowly walked towards me. he placed his hands around my waist which immediately gave me butterflies, and placed his head in the crook of my neck.
I didn't bother so I kept brushing my teeth.

"You look very sexy in this pyjama, you know that?" He smirked
I turned my head to the side so Kylian didn't saw me blushing.
"I can see that you're blushing no need to hide it for me."
This comment made my cheeks go more red. As he took his hands off my hips i felt the warmth of his touch go away.
I loved his touch every time he touches me i feel safe and warm.
After that I spit out my toothpaste and rinse my mouth with water.
I then dried my mouth and went to Kylian's bed room. I laid down and not long afterwards Kylian laid down next to me. I turned around so I could face Kylian and saw that he was staring at me.

"What do you want?" I smiled
"A goodnight kiss from this beautiful lady that is laying next to me."
I chuckled
"And why would I?" I teased
"Because, I just took you out for some fancy dinner. Also bc I'm very ni-" he explained but I didn't let him finish.
I placed his face in my hands and gave him a kiss. He then also gently took my face in his hands and kissed me back.
He deepened the kiss and asked for permission to enter my mouth with his tongue. I gave him that permission and honestly it didn't even felt weird.
I think it was the most perfect kiss I've ever had. No one did ever made me feel like he does. He doesn't even know what he does to me and how he makes me feel so special.

After some seconds of sort of making out we both pulled away and rested our heads against each other, trying to catch out breath.
"WoW." I chuckled
"Indeed" He also chuckled and looked up at me.
"I can't wait for the day after tomorrow. I'm sure they will love you my parents. " He said and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
I smiled in response.
"But first match day tomorrow." He added. "I'm sure you will do great! You always do."
"Well thank you Melany May." He smirked.
"Come let's go to sleep you were tired, and we have to leave at 9am when we want to be at the airport at 10am because it's an out game against Nice."
"Oh sh- I forgot my suitcase at home. How could u forget my suitcase." I said irritated
"Don't worry Mel. We will just leave at 8:30 so we can get your suitcase and then just head to the airport. It isn't such a big deal." He comforted me.
"No cause how could I be so stupid."
"Hey, you are not stupid. Okay?" He said
"Hmm." I mumbled
"We will just leave earlier Mel don't worry about that." He spoke again."
"Okay thank you."
"Now come here." He said and made the gesture that I could come and lie closer to him. So I did. I snuggled myself against his chest and tried to lay myself comfortable.
"Trying to get comfy?" He smirked
"Yes I'm trying to." I said and moved again.
"Almost done?" He chuckled
"Yes I am."
"Alright. Goodnight Mel. Sweet dreams." he whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
"Goodnight Kylian." I said
He laid his arms around my body and by that I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep.

Next morning:

I woke up at 7am and I felt that Kylian's arms were still around my waist. I saw and heard he was still asleep. So I quietly tried to grab my phone. I finally reached my phone and started scrolling through my Instagram.

I saw a lot of beautiful women on my screen and not gonna lie sometimes it makes my insecure. I also wanted to look so beautiful as all these women. They looked perfect. Even tho no one is perfect they did. I sighed and putted my phone back down.
"You are beautiful Mel." I heard Kylian say out of nowhere.
I was a bit startled because I didn't know he was awake. I then turned around so I could see his face.

"What do you mean?" I frowned
"I saw that you were looking through your Instagram and that their were a lot of pictures with models."
"I was just scrolling.."
"I know but you also sighed when you saw all these models. Mel you are perfect the way you are. Don't look at all these models okay?"
I shook my head yes and laid my head against his chest.
"I don't wanna be kinky and stuff. But you really are the most beautiful, sweetest, caring, funny girl I've ever met." He said and kissed my forehead
"You're to nice."
"For speaking the truth?" He chuckled.
And that comment made my day already.
"You're the best, Kylian, you really are." I smiled and kissed his chest...

Hi guys!
New chapter!
Currently working on an other one real quick because y'all deserve it after I didn't post for a whole week!
IM SORRY x

But the next chapter is gonna be a short one. It will be about the game and stuff x
I will try to upload it tonight and if I don't I will public it tomorrow morning x