~ chapter 48 ~

~ oh god what did I do..
What did I put myself into.. ~

But then I got taken out of my thoughts by Hana.

"Hey everything alright? You seem a little down." She asked me worried while sitting down next to me on the sofa.
"No, im not." I said there is no point in lying to her.

She looked down at my laptop and saw that psg was already 3-0 behind. She looked up at me worried and said: "are you down because they are losing?"
"Yes, but that's not the main reason."
"What's up Mel?"

"It's kylian.." I sighed again.
"What happened?" She asked shocked not really knowing what to say or do.
"I think I've messed up Hana.."
"What do you mean you messed up?"
"I think Kylian thinks I'm cheating on him with Sam."
"What makes you think that?"
"He didn't liked or commented on my Instagram post which he normally does. And before the match I sent him a good luck text and he didn't even bother to answer me." I explained while looking down.

"You're probably just overthinking." She tried to comfort me.
"No I'm not. I know something is wrong, by the way he's playing right now and how he had ignored me." I sighed and I felt my eyes watering.

"Hey Mel don't worry I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding, and if he really thinks you're cheating just talk to him and I know he will believe you if he truly cares about you my love." She said and hugged me and I hugged her tightly back.

"Thank you." I whispered
"Always Mels, always."

I let go of her and we decided to make the most out of our last day. Issey, Liv and Hayley had also woken up so we could go and do something.

Kylian's pov:

The game had just ended and we lost. We f lost against my ex club. I was so pissed and irritated. I honestly don't know what happened to me on that pitch but I wasn't myself. I felt empty and I couldn't concentrate. Probably because of this whole situation with Mel, which I hoped was all a misunderstanding. But I do need some time, to maybe think?

When I looked up I saw Neymar also storming in our changing room very frustrated. He threw he's shirt on his seat next to mine and sat down with a sigh.

"I literally can't believe we lost." He said still frustrated, "Mel should of been here."
"We just weren't in our game." I said and he shook his head yes. "I know. Sorry to tell you bro but you also weren't at your best today, and I'm sure that it is because of Mels. Man idk what happened between you two but you better fix it."
"Yeah I know, I wasn't on my best level today.." I sighed

"What even happened between you both?" Ney asked me.
"I saw that she went on a walk with some Sam guy and she didn't told me that when I asked her what she did that day.
I probably sound dramatic but what if she is cheating on me? What if she doesn't-"
I said to Ney but he interrupted me: "Kylian bro, I know Mel and I really don't think that she is cheating on you. She can have some guy friends tho right? And it's not bc she went on a walk with him she immediately likes him or is cheating."
Ney tried to comfort me.

"Yeah I know, but it just doesn't feel
Right man. I don't know what's happening to me but I feel so jealous."
"I understand ya bro just talk to her when she comes back I'm sure she will have a good explanation."

"Yeah, I know maybe in 2 days I will talk to her."
"Why not when she comes back?"
I wanna give her time to unpack and stuff.."