~ chapter 32 ~

Melany's pov:

I haven't slept so good in a while.
It's just when I'm around Kylian he always makes me feel safe.

I turned around and saw that Kylian wasn't here anymore.
So I grabbed my phone and checked my socials. After a while I felt someone staring at me and when I turned around I saw a half naked Kylian leaning against the door.

I gulped and put my phone down next to me on the bed.

"Good morning beautiful." Kylian said and walked towards me.
"Good morning to you to." I smiled
Kylian sat down on the floor next to the bed on his knees so that he was at the same level as my face.

"You finally woke up." He joked
"Is it so late already?"
"Yes it's almost 11pm."
"Omg, I didn't even know." I chuckled
"You should have woken me up."
"No it's okay. I didn't want to wake you up. You were sleeping so peacefully." He smiled and tucked a small piece of hair behind my ear.
"I think you needed some extra sleep. Since it was pretty late yesterday."
"Thank you." I smiled
"Have you been awake long?"
"No I've been only awake for half an hour.
"I'm gonna shower first in a moment after you got ready." He said
"Okay I'll get ready real quick and then I'll make us some breakfast." I said and got out of bed.
"Go to the bathroom already and I'll find some clothes that you can wear again."
"Thanks, and again sorry I'm using your clothes again." I apologised
"Stop apologising. I really don't mind that you are using my clothes Mel."
"Next time you bring a suitcase with you. With some clothes and stuff you need that you can leave here at my house. In case you're sleeping over again." He smiled
I nodded and made my way over to the bathroom.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I was about to change when I heard a nock on the bathroom door. I opened it and saw Kylian with clothes in his arms.

"Here you go." He smiled and handed me the clothes
"Thank you." I said and took  the clothes.

I quickly got changed into the clothes Kylian gave me and went outside the bathroom where Kylian was waiting for me.

"Ready?" He asked
"Yup, ready. The bathroom is all yours."
"Imma go downstairs now and make breakfast." I said
He nodded with a smile and went inside the bathroom.

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I was thinking about making pancakes with some red fruits. So I searched for all the ingredients and after a minute or two I found everything I needed. Luckily he had everything at home.

I started mixing all the ingredients in one bowl.
Once I did that I did the dough in a pan and let it bake.
Because I was to busy making pancakes I didn't noticed that Kylian had came down.
So when I suddenly felt two arms around my waist it felt like my soul just left my body.

"Omg Kylian you scared the living s- out of me." I laughed and gave him a small slap on his arm that was around my waist.
"Sorry I didn't meant to freak you out." He chuckled while still holding me tight to his body.
"Those pancakes are smelling delicious."
"Thank you." I giggled
"But you know I can't bake if you are distracting me." I said and turned my head a little so I could face him.
"Oh so I'm distracting you?" He smirked
"Oh you know what I mean" I said an playfully rolled my eyes.

I tried to bake further but that didn't work.
I sighed "seriously Kylian?"
"Yup seriously" he winked. Which I'm not gonna lie made me blush.
He then laid his head in the crook of my neck and started to place soft kisses on my jaw.
"Kylian."
"What?" He said and I could feel his smirk on his face while he kept placing soft kisses on my neck and jaw.
"Kylian."
No response he just kept placing soft kisses.
Until I turned around and faced him.
An even bigger smirk appeared on his face.
"Stop" I smiled
"Nope. It seems like you enjoy it." He said and began pecking both of my cheeks
I gulped.