~ chapter 53 ~

Kylian's pov:

We are now driving home from the restaurant. We had a great night and she absolutely doesn't have any clue what is about to happen when we get home.

I hope everything is settled their but I think everything is alright because Jess, Ney, Hayley and the rest of our friends arranged it all. Of course I helped too with the ideas but it's them that decorated everything. So I'm so exited to see her face when we get home.

"Love, can you give me my phone real quick?" I asked Mel "why? You can't text while driving Kylian."
"It's just a short text I just have to check up on something."
"Okay then." She handed me my phone.

I opened Ney's and mines chat and quickly sent him a text.

𝗡𝗲𝘆𝘆
𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻
We will arrive in 5 minutes.
Everything settled there?

𝗡𝗲𝘆𝘆
Everything is done mate!
See ya in 5
Liked by Kyliann

I smiled to myself and put my phone in my pocket. "Why are you smiling so wide?" Mel frowned "I'm not." I lied
"Yea you are. I know you. Don't lie to me Kylian, I'm too smart for that." She winked and I chuckled. "It's Ney he just sent a funny text that's all." I Lied again.
"Hmmm okay." She nodded and then went back to whatever she was doing on her phone.

After 5 minutes we arrived. We stepped out of the car and walked to the front door. I slowly opened to door with my hand on her lower back and then we walked into the hallway.

"Something is off. You're acting hella weird and i don't know I have a feeling something is about to happen." She said out of nowhere.
"What no? Let's just go into to living room I want some water I'm thirsty." I said and grabbed her smaller hands in mine.

Once we made it to the living room the lights went on and everyone screamed:
"Surprise!" or "happy birthday Mel!"

Mel was shocked at first and grabbed my arm tightly but then when everything was processed you saw how a wide smile formed on her face.

"WoW thank you so much guys." She smiled and turned around to face me.
"You did all this?" She asked me.
"Well it was my idea but Ney, Jess, your sister and the rest of the team decorated basically everything and went to buy everything." I explained

"This looks amazing thank you guys again. I don't know what to say." She spoke still trying to process some things.

I let go of her hand and then she went up to the guests.

I invited some friends from her from London. Which definitely include Issey and Hana but also some others. Hayley helped me with that. The psg team was here, her sister and Liv and ofc her friends that she has made here in Paris. Simone, Hiba, Jess, some of my teammates girlfriends. A lot off people as you can see.

As Melany was greeting everyone and got her presents, I went up to Ney And Hakimi. "Thanks mates. This looks great." I bro hugged them both.
"No problem, we love to see a happy Mel."
Ney said and Achraf nodded.

I looked over at Mel and saw her smiling and laughing. My heart made a little jump of joy to see her this happy. If Mel, the most important person in my life is happy then I am happy.