~ chapter 25 ~

Melany's pov:

I walked towards the door and saw him waiting.
"Hi, come in."
"Hi, thank you." He smiled
"How was training today?" I asked
"It was alright, it was a hard training tho."
"We are going to do some exercises for your calf muscles today and then afterwards a short massage." I explained

That's the first time I'm going to give him a massage. I normally only do exercises with him cause someone else gives him a massage but he got fired. So now Simone and I need to give the players also a short massage.

He nodded and he started doing some exercises I told him to do.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked out of nowhere while he was still doing he's exercise's.
"Yeah sure?" He said confused.
"Can you please bring me home when we are done here? I don't really wanna take the bus."
"Yeah of course Mel. You can take a ride back home whenever you want okay?"
I smiled in response.
After some minutes he was done with he's exercise's.
"Can't we just not do that massage?" He tried to convince me.
"No I have to." I said
"Bu-" he tried to argue but I already interrupted him.
"No, I have to Kylian. Go lay down pls. The faster you lay down the faster you're done. Okay?" I argued back
"Okay then" he sighed.
"You are just like Neymar. I understand why you guys are best mates." I joked and he just chuckled in response.
Kylian laid down on the massage chair wearing only boxers so i could massage calf muscles.
Not gonna lie that I felt a bit uncomfortable but I had to do my job.
"Auwchh"
"God I'm sorry. I'm not hurting you on purpose." I said
"I know you don't hurt me on purpose, it just hurt."
"I'm sorry that I'm hurting you." I apologised again.
"You don't have to apologise Mel." He said and I nodded

After a while I was done. I grabbed my stuff and kylian went to his locker to grab his. We decided to met up at the front of the training centre. I was already there and not long afterwards I saw Kylian coming my way.
"You ready?" He asked
"Yup." I smiled and we both walked toward his car.
When we got to his car he opened the door for me so I could step in. He closed the door and went to his side.
"You know you don't have to open the door for me every time?" I said
"I know but I don't mind doing that for you." He said and looked at me.
I smiled and we had some eye contact. Until I broke it.
"Ermm. Can you bring me home now?" I asked while turning my head towards the window.
"Sure." He said and before he drove of he put some music on.

We finally arrived at my apartment at around 5 pm. 
I stepped out of the car and so did Kylian.
"Thanks for the ride home." I said
"No worries." He said
"I'm gonna head inside now. Byee" I said and walked towards the door.
"Au revoir Mel." He softly smiled. He went to his car and drove off.
I looked over my shoulder one more time but he was already gone, so I went inside.

We didn't say anything to each other the whole ride to my apartment.
He tried to start a conversation with me but I always replied. With an 'okay', 'hmm', "No',...
I don't know what was wrong with me. I kinda felt guilty that I was being so rude to him for no reason.

I took of my shoes and coat. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.
I drank it and went upstairs and placed all my stuff in my room. I then went to the bathroom and made myself a bath. I really needed some time to relax.
Once my bath was full I got in and put on some relaxing music on.
After 35 minutes I got out and changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie.
I also chose a dress already that I would wear when me and Jess would go out.

When I did that I went downstairs and watched some tv until like 7pm.
I then grabbed my phone and sent Kylian an message, because I wanted to apologise to him.

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
Hi..