~ chapter 63 ~

Kylian grabs my hand in his and walks us onto the tribune. I could feel his hands getting sweaty and I give him a small squeeze.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "You're hands are a little sweaty." "Yeah im alright. Don't worry." He says giving me a reassuring smile.

We sit down on one of the many seats and I'm amazed at how beautiful the stadium looks. It's so peaceful now that nobody is here. The moon is shining bright so it gives a magical touch.

"Do you remember this seat?" He asks. I give him a confused look. But then a second later it hits me. This is the place where I sat and where we first saw each other. Omg.

"Did it hit you?" He smiled and softly nudged my shoulder. "Yes, it did." I smile.
"I can't believe you remembered that." I say. "Well what can I say. I am a man who remembers everything." He smirks.
"Don't exaggerate you can barely remember what you ate two days ago." I laugh. "Don't ruin the mood, Mel." He rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry." I laugh.

I dream away for a minute and focus one more time on the wondrous sight just in front of me. I still can't get over how beautiful it is.

Once I get back to reality, I turn around. And when I did I almost choked or fainted or... . I feel way too many things at this point. Things I didn't know u could feel, but happy that I could feel them.

I look down and saw Kylian on one knee holding a little box with the most beautiful diamond ring I've ever seen. "Kylian." I exhale after a good 20 seconds. Im trying so hard to hold my tears.

"Melany." He softly says. "Yes." I whisper covering my mouth. I can't believe this is happening. "You know I'm not that good in expressing my feelings. But I'm going to do my best." He smiles. I nod, because that's the only thing I could do in this moment. I'm too stunned to speak.

"Mel, the day I saw you here, sitting with your sister and Olivia. I locked eyes with you. But I had no idea I was looking into the eyes of the girl that I would love to death and the one that I would need for the rest of my life, because I can't remember a world without her anymore. Because having you by my side completes me." He says and he pauses for a while. Struggling to find the right words. He probably thinks he already messed thing up but he's doing amazing in my eyes.

"I didn't think I could love someone so much, but I do. I love you so much Melany. I want to grow old with you and make lots of more memories with you and Ayla.
Now Melany Rose May, will you do me the honour and Marry me?" He gives me a cheeky smile.

"YES,YES,YES!" I shreek out. "I do, I wanna marry you." I smile. A huge smile appears on his face. The smile I can't get bored of. He puts the ring on my ring finger and then gets up. He hugs me right before smashing his lips onto mine.

The kiss is full of love and happiness. I pull away and I admired the ring for a second.
"It's beautiful." I smile. "The boys and Ethan helped me pick." He chuckled. "It wasn't easy at all the find the perfect ring for you." He says. "Well the ring is a perfect. You chose amazingly." I say.

"By the way your speech was beautiful. You're making progress." I giggle. "Thank you. I did my best. I didn't want to screw this up. I wanted everything to go as planned." He says. "Well you did amazing. Kylian."

"I can't believe you're going to be my husband." I say. "I can't believe you're going to be my wife, I'm so lucky." He smiles, showing of his dimples. "So am I." I say as a give him a peck on his lips again.

We stayed in each others arms for a while and after around 15 minutes we went back home. My head was still in the clouds. Trying to process what has happened the last 50 minutes.

The next day:

I had just woken up. Ayla got taken home to Kylian's parents yesterday after we showed up. So we could have some alone time today.