~ chapter 58 ~

1 month later:

It's 2am right now and I haven't slept even a little bit. But Kylian he was sleeping peacefully next to me. I watched him sleep not in a creepy way as I didn't know what to do since my stomach was hurting so bad.

I went to the toilet a few times because maybe it was that I ate something wrong today. As I was trying to lay myself more comfortable I could feel my dinner come up.

I immediately ran towards our bathroom and let everything out. Disgusting.
If there is one thing that I hate than it would be vomiting. The taste and smell only makes me want to trow up again. So I did.

I heard someone entering the bathroom. Kylian obviously. "Hey are you okay? He asked as he held up my hair. "Do I look okay?" I asked in a sarcastic voice and he chuckled.
"Kylian seriously that dinner wasn't good.
I think those shrimps weren't ready or something." I said

"It's okay. You just needed that out of your body." He said still holding my hair up.
"Yeah I know." I smiled slowly standing up.

He grabbed me a towel for me to wipe my mouth and my toothbrush to brush my teeth so that the disgusting taste would fade away a little.

"Do you think you're ready to go to bed again love?" He asked as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Yes I am."
"Good." He smiled as he grabbed my hand in his while walking to our room again.

"Goodnight amor." He said and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight Kylian." I smiled and kissed his chest.

The next morning:

Kylian had just left to training  3 hours ago and would be home in 2 hours. He left alone since I didn't had to work today . I had finally a day off.
I sat down in the couch with a deep sigh since I felt absolutely terrible. My stomach hurts and I feel like I could trow up any moment.

I decided to text Jessica to come over since I could really use some company right now.
Not 5 minutes later I got a message from Jess saying that she would be here in 10 minutes.

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to make some coffee for me and for Jess when she would arrive.

After around 10 minutes in heard the doorbell. I quickly ran to the front door and let her in.
"Hey Mels. How are you doing?" Jess asked as she took me into a hug.
"Hey Jess. To be honest I feel like shit.."
"Oh what's wrong?" She asked concerned
"My stomach hurts, I have vomited 3 times in one night and morning and yeah in general I just feel like crap." I sighed
"Rough night I see." She said and I nodded. "I literally haven't slept 5 hours or so."

"Okay random question and maybe this has nothing to do with it but, are you late to your period?" She asked

oh shit

"Omg- yes I have been late for like a week." I sighed feeling that my heart was starting to beat faster. "Hey it's okay, it's okay. It can be nothing you know. But those symptoms are you know." She said and I sighed. " I know."

"Let's go to a shop okay? We will get some pregnancy tests and then we will see." She said and took my hand in hers as she pulled me up from the couch.

Time skip:

We just got back from the store and we bought 3 tests. All different kinds.

"Are you ready?" Jess asked me
"Yes I will take it. I'll call you when I'm done okay." I said . Jess nodded and then walked outside the bathroom.

I quickly took all the three tests and laid them upside down so that I couldn't see the results yet after they were ready.