~ chapter 46 ~

We've been at the beach for almost two hours and believe me this place is absolutely wonderful. I honestly wish Kylian would be here too, so he could see all this. But I'm having a great time here with my best friends and he obviously had to stay in Paris bc he has matches to play.
I do miss him and the boys and it hasn't even been 1 day.

Anyways it was now around 16:10 and I was now laying on a beach towel next to Hayley and Hana, trying to get tanned. Suddenly Liv and Issey came running towards me.
"Do you want to go swim with us?" Liv asked.
"Yeah sure, I'm bored here so why not." I said while getting up.
I quickly grabbed a snorkel and my phone out of my bag and then followed Issey and Liv to the light blue sea.

Once we got there I saw fishes swimming.
"I hope there aren't any jellyfishes." I said
"You will have to find out." Liv winked
"No but, like I'm scared of those things they do hurt."
"Don't be a baby and just come swim with us. The fishes don't do anything just watch out where you walk or swim. You can see everything in this blue water."
Hana said and I just nodded.
I laid my phone on a wooden deck so it wouldn't get wet or broken.

Liv then grabbed my hand in hers and dragged me into the sea.
"It's not even cold." I say surprised
"I know it's amazing." Liv said and the next moment I was splashed with water by Hana. I glared at her and then swam over to her. "You're going to regret that." I smiled and she just giggled.

We swam around for some minutes, looked at the fishes with our snorkels and it was absolutely beautiful. And of course we took some pictures during our time at the beach.

Time skip:

It was now 19:12 and we are now getting ready. Because we are going to eat at the restaurant of the hotel.
Everyone had showered and were now picking out outfits.
I honestly couldn't decide what to wear but eventually chose to wear a white skirt with a red top, not to fancy.

The outfit:

"I swear y'all take ages to get ready

"I swear y'all take ages to get ready." I mumbled
"can you shut up? It's not like you've been ready for 10 minutes" Hayley said annoyed and I huffed in response.
While they just finished their outfit and makeup.

Finally after 5 more minutes they all were ready.
"Alright let's go." Hayley smiled

When we reached the restaurant we were guided to a table of 5.
We sat down at our table and a few seconds later we were asked what drinks we would like to have.

After everyone ordered their drinks I said: "I'm going to grab my food already I'm really hungry."
"I'm coming with you." Hana said and stood up from the table with me while the rest stayed at our table.

"Are you okay?" Hana asked while walking to the buffet.
"Yes why?" I looked at her confused
"No. It's just you've been acting a little off since we came back from the beach."
"Don't worry. I think I'm just tired."
"You sure that's it?"
"No.."
"What's it?" She looked at me worried.
"I don't know actually. I think I miss him." I sighed
"Hey that's normal. You've been with him each day for months." She comforted me
"I know but it feels silly."
"Don't feel silly. Melany honestly I think you love him. I've seen the way you look at him and he looked at you." She said "maybe I do but I'm not really sure I am yet. It feels so soon." I sighed "and I don't want to rush anything."
"Love is something you can't control."
"I know but I don't think he does love me yet." I said again.
"I think he does. But let's not think about that now, ket's just enjoy this evening and next three days." She smiled and I nodded while grabbing some fries and vegetables with some meat.