~ chapter 49 ~

After we watched the movie I decided to go upstairs and get ready for bed.

I showered, took of my makeup, brushed my teeth, did my skin care and lastly I changed into my pjs.

After I did that I crawled into bed and checked my last dm's.

One of them was Kylian's. I hesitated a little but I then opened it.

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎︎

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
Can you come over tomorrow?

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎︎
Yeah, when?

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
You can choose I'm home all day.

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎︎
Okay I'll let you know when I will be coming over then.
Liked by kylian <3

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
Mel?

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎︎
Yes?

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
I just already wanna say that I'm sorry.

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎︎
It's okay we'll talk about this tomorrow.
Goodnight Kylian x

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻<𝟯
Goodnight Mels x
Liked by Melany ︎❤︎︎

I guess he isn't to stubborn anymore but Ney probably helped him. I smiled to myself and then placed my phone on my nightstand and closed my eyes.

Kylian's pov:

"Can't you be like not be stubborn for once?" Ney sternly said
"I'm not stubborn man." I protested but deep down I knew I was.

Ney has been here for 2 hours and the last 20 minutes he had been trying to convince me to sent Melany a text.

Not gonna lie I want her to come over because I don't like fighting with her. And to be honest this fight is so stupid.
But as I said and Ney said I'm to stubborn.

"I swear to god Kylian. If you don't pick up that dam phone, I don't know what to do with you." He spoke again I sighed

"I know you want to text her and I know you miss her and I know you don't like fighting with her but please then do something about it. Because sitting on your stupid ass isn't going to help in this situation."

"I know you didn't said this yet out loud but I know you love her and that you care so much about her and I can't sit here doing nothing. Because I don't wanna see you or her hurting from this man."

"I've spoke to her earlier when I picked her up from the airport and she asked me if I knew why you were so frustrated and why you were ignoring her. She doesn't want to lose you kylian, and I'm sure you don't want to lose her either."

"Of course I don't wanna lose her this fight in general is so stupid." I finally said

"See. She also told me that she wanted that you would make the first step and tbh I can't blame her, you kinda overreacted."
"I was just overthinking mate I know. I regret it too you don't have to remind me of that again."