~ chapter 22 ~

A moth had passed and I finally started my new job at psg 3 weeks ago.
I love my job and all the amazing people I work with, and of course all the boys.
I got really close with a lot of them and they are all so nice to me. Especially with Neymar, Prensel, Marco and Achraf.
They also asked me if I wanted to join their group chat. I said no but they of course didn't listen to me and put me in to group chat anyway. why? I don't know, but it's kinda funny tho.

I've also made a great new best friend, Jessica the girlfriend of Marco Verratti.
Jessica is 24 so 2 years older than me.
She is truly one of the sweetest, friendliest, happiest, loving, funniest, most helpful,... people I've ever met.
We go out a lot and we have a lot in common that's probably why we had grown so close to each other in such a short period of time. She always is there for me when I need her. I'm glad we met op a few weeks ago.

Me and Kylian also had grown a lot closer. Not only because we see each other almost everyday at the training camp, we also meet up a and text each other a lot.

Hayley and liv still tease me and say that
I like Kylian. I mean maybe I do. Like I can't say he isn't handsome or something. But I just don't like to express my feelings and I am never sure of my feelings.
They even claim that Kylian also feels something for me.
They always say to me "we can tell by the way he looks at you mel"
but I think that's nonsense.

Home..
well a lot has changed in a month at our appartement.
I was most of the time alone at home.
Hayley met a guy at her work and spends a lot of time with him now she often even spends the night by him.
No they aren't a couple. Yet.
Also if she is not with him she is working late, that's also a reason why I don't see her a lot anymore . And to be fair I don't really like that dude who Hayley is talking to who's name is Gabriel. He always gives me a dirty look when he sees me and he never says a word to me only if he has to.
Liv is also isn't home that much.
She now spends a lot of time with Louise and she is very busy at work so I also don't see her that often anymore just like Hayley.

But when all three of us are at home together, we do our best to catch up on everything and make something fun out of it.
I do miss when we all came here a month ago and just spent a lot of time together like going on walks or going out for dinner I really miss those things.
But things change, sadly.

But good enough of this.

Melany's pov:

I just came home from work.
It was now currently 5 am.
I took my shoes and coat of and hung up my coat on the coat rack.
I walked with all my stuff to the living room and saw Hayley sitting on the coach.
"Hi." I said
"Hi.." I heard her softly say
She sounded a bit down but I didn't think much of it.
"I'm going upstairs okay? Imma get changed." I said while going upstairs.
I opened my door and put my stuff down next to to my desk. I quickly got into the shower and got changed into something more comfortable.

The outfit (without the shoes)