~ chapter 52 ~

It has been 4 months since me and Kylian became official and I'm still so in love an happy. I've also moved in with him just a couple days ago, which is a big step into our relationship, but we both are so happy that we made that decision.

I still have a lot of my stuff at the apartment where Liv and Hayley stil live. But that doesn't really matter because I often go visit them. I do really miss them sometimes because I don't see them that often anymore like I used to.

It's now August and the football season is about to start again soon. So that means I'm going to see all the boys again. Not that I haven't seen some of them during the football break. I'm just really exited to see them all again.

Also my birthday is tomorrow. I'm turning 22. I feel old.
We didn't have any special things planned, for what I know but Kylian did told me that we were going out to a restaurant at 18:30 so I'm looking forward to that.

"Mel?" Kylian asked
"Yes?" "Where are you?"
"I'm upstairs I'm getting changed I'll be downstairs in a minute." I said while changing into my bikini.

Kylian and I  decided to take a swim in his pool to cool down a little. Because the weather has been extremely hot today. Normally I don't mind the heat but today it's different.

I finally got changed and then went downstairs. I walked through the door that lead to the backyard and saw that Kylian was already in the pool.

"Can you please put sun cream on my back I can't get their by my own." I asked
"Yes sure give me the sun cream and I'll do it for you." He said and I handed him it. He came out of the water and I admired his features. I'm still shocked after all those months how he can look this hot.

"Staring again?"
"Yeah. But so were you, I saw you looking at me earlier when I walked towards you." I said and he just chuckled and nodded in response, knowing I was right.

He put some sun cream on my back and then gently rubbed it out.
"Anywhere else love?"
"Nope that's it thank you." I smiled and pecked his cheek.

I placed the sun cream on the table outside and then followed Kylian into the pool. At first it was a little cold but that cold quickly went away.

We swam around for some minutes and then Kylian swam up to me and grabbed me by my waist.

He made the gesture to pull me under water "Don't you dare do that." I glared at him. "What if I do." He smirked
"Then uhm... then you will be sleeping in the guest room tonight."
"You won't do that."
"Yes I will." I said not sure if I was believing myself.

Right after I said that Kylian pulled me under water with him. I immediately went back up and he followed right after me.
"You asked for it. You're sleeping in the guest room tonight."
"We'll see about that." He chuckled
"No I'm serious."

"I'm getting out now I'm gonna make us dinner." I said and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm staying here for a few more minutes. Call me 5 minutes before it's ready okay?" "I will." I said and went upstairs to get changed into a top and a short. After I got changed I went back downstairs I started to make us dinner, pasta pesto.

Kylian's pov:

Melany just went upstairs so this was the perfect timing to see if everything was going to plan.

I'm doing a surprise party for Mel tomorrow since it her birthday. I already arranged everything for tomorrow, I want to give her a birthday she'll never forget and I want to make the most out of it.