~ chapter 9 ~

Melany's pov:

We both walked around for an hour I think. The park was really beautiful and everywhere I looked I saw couples walking around hand in hand, they all looked so happy.

I looked over to kylian and saw that he was already looking at me.
"What?" I giggled
"Nothing, I- just saw you looking so intently at all these people." He smiled
"Oh yeah, I mean they all look so happy" I replied.
"Aren't you happy then?" he asked
"Yea I am it's just they look happy together. You know what I mean?" I said
"Oh yeah, now I do."

There was a silent for a moment but not in an awkward way. I enjoyed the silence

We were walking in silence back to he's car. Until he broke it.
"So I've got a question. Do you wanna get some Macd?" He asked
"ofc, is that even a question?" I laughed

We both got in the car and he drove to the Macd. Once we arrived we went through the drive in. "So what do you want?" He asked. " Uhm, 9 kipnuggets, medium fries and a small coke pls"

Man on the speaker: " hello, what can I get you?" "2 medium fries, 9 kipnuggets, Big Mac and two small cokes pls." Kylian said. The Man:" that's it?"
"Yeah that's it"

Kylian drove further, paid and got our food.
He drove to a parking spot, parked and gave me my food. "there you go." He said and handed me my food.
"Thank you" I smiled

"So what did you think of today?" Kylian asked. "The walk was really relaxing ty for that I really needed that I think" I smiled and grabbed a fries. "Well I'm glad you liked it." He smiled. "I really d-" I said but I got interrupted but my phone calling.
I looked at my phone and sighed, it was my mom.
"I'm sorry I got to take this" I said " it's my mom." Don't you mind if I call outside for a min?" I asked
"No of course not go ahead." He said
I stepped outside the car and picked up the phone.

"What do you w-" I said but she interrupted me. " WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She yelled.

I was startled and held my phone further away from my ear. "Took you long to notice." I said as calm as possible.
"Melany Rose May where the hell are you." She said again still yelling but this time less loud.

"I moved Mom, I moved away with Hayley and Olivia. I'm sure you don't mind that." I said sarcastically
I heard her sigh on the other side of the phone.

"You better don't be in an other country" she said. "Well fun thing, I am." I said.
"You're not even allowed to go their on your own!" She said
"Mom do you even listen to me?!" I said while my voice was starting to get louder.
"I'm here with Hayley and Olivia! And if you don't mind I have to go now I'm out with someone!" I said irritated

"You literally broke up with Ethan 9
months ago and you're already out with someone?! You're such a h- you go from one guy to the other guy! God what did I do to deserve such a worthless daughter like you! she yelled.

Those words..

"I have to go. Don't call me agai-n!" I said but my voice cracked at the end.
"Don't you dare hang up on m-" she tried to say but I already hung up.

I took a deep breath and decided to go back to Kylian's car. I opened the door and sat down.
"Hey everything alright?" He said
"You seem pale and hurt."
"No, no I'm fine could you bring me back home pls?" I asked trying to hold my tears. "Are you sure, I'm worried?" He said again. "Yeah I'm fine kylian! Just bring me home please." I said
"Here is the address"
He sighed: "okey I'll bring you"

I turned around a looked outside the window while kylian started the car.
Tears were forming in my eyes but I tried to hold them.