~ chapter 44 ~

We just got back from the restaurant.
The restaurant we went to was simple but chique, just perfect and we had an amazing time.

I was now in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. While Kylian was currently laying on my bed. At least I thought he was.

When I was done I went back to my room to grab my pjs and indeed Kylian was laying on my bed but with his eyes glued on me. I chuckled and then grabbed my stuff and went back to the bathroom to get changed.

The outfit:

Once I was done I lastly put my hair in a messy bun and left the bathroom

I closed the door and did the big lights out, which made the room go a lot darker.
Kylian flickered his eyes by the sudden light change and I just laughed a little to myself.

"What's so funny huh?" He said
"Nothing, nothing.."
"Hmm I don't believe you." He said again and placed his phone on my night stand. While I crawled into bed next to him.

But before I knew it he was on top off me, and by the smirk on his face, it didn't look good for me, oops.

"You were laughing at me weren't you."
He asked again.
"No, no I wasn't." I smiled trying to hold my laugh.
"Yes you were."
"Nope."
"Nope. You weren't." He smirked
"Yes I was." I blurted and then immediately put my hand on my mouth when I realised what he did.

"You're evil." I glared at him.
"I know I am." He said and I again just glared at him.

I was about to look away when he started tickling me.
"Ky-lian- sto-p I-I can-t bre-at-h sto-p." I tried to say in between my laughs.
"Nope." He just said
"Pl-s I prom-ise I-I wo-n't laug-h at you a-gain." I again tried to say still trying to get my breath.
"You promise?" He frowned
"Ye-s I-I do. Now plea-se sto-p tick-ling." I begged and then he eventually stopped.

When I looked back up at him and saw him looking at something with a big smile on his face. I followed his gaze and my eyes landen on my boob's.

I then realised my shirt got up while he was tickling me and that now a part of my boob was visible. I quickly put my shirt down and my cheeks turned bright red from embarrassment.

"Kylian Mbappé Lottin, why were you looking at that." I said
"Why wouldn't I." He smirked
I gulped and again my cheeks turned red.
How does he do this to me?

"I like it when I make you blush." He smiled.
"Well I don't. Im embarrassed." I stated
"Embarrassed? Just because I saw your thing that other people don't see?"
"Yes.."
"Mel?"
"Yes?"
"I'm your boyfriend."
"I know."
"Oh I see where you are going to." I said when I realised what he was saying.
He just smiled in response and gave me a kiss on my forehead. He then got off of me and I laid my head on his shoulder.