~ chapter 34 ~

~ I got dressed and Olivia did my hair and makeup ~

When I was done I looked at myself in the mirror. Normally I don't say this kind of stuff but I literally looked amazing.
The way Olivia did my hair and makeup.
I loved it.

"Thanks for doing my hair and makeup liv." I smiled and hugged her.
"Don't worry love. I love to do your hair." She said as she hugged me back.
"By the way you look so f- stunning and sexy." Hayley said
"Yes you literally are!" Liv agreed
"Thanks girls. I love you both so much."
"Come lets go downstairs it's 19:20 Kylian will be here in around 10 minutes." Liv said. Hayley and I nodded and we all went downstairs.

Once I was downstairs i got a message from Kylian.

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 <𝟯
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 <𝟯
Don't forget to pack up some
clothes and toiletries in a bag.
Just in case you sleep over ;) x

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
Thought about it.
Got everything packed up. x
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
Thanks for reminding me tho xo

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 <𝟯
No problem.
I'm almost at yours x

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
Alright see ya 😘
Seen

I put away my phone and continued walking towards the hallway.
"Go put your heels on already." Hay said
"Okay. Which on the high heels or the lower heels?" I said as I showed them the two pair of heels.
"I would go for the high heels. I more sexier." Liv winked and I playfully rolled my eyes in response.
"Yeah I would also go for the high heels." Hayley agreed.
I nodded while putting on the heels.
"You look stunning. I'll grab you a purse and a jacked just in case you might get cold." Hayley said
She went to grab everything and cake back after 2 minutes. She handed me everything and I thanked her.

Not long after we heard the doorbell rang.
"I'm nervous." I admitted
"It's gonna be fine Mel. It's just Kylian." Liv said
"Just Kylian?" I frowned
"Liv, he's one of the most famous footballers in the whole world. Every girl wants to be with him, or thinks he's hot."
"Yeah but I means. You've already spent a lot of time with him so." Liv explained
"Okay you're right." I said
"Come on open the door. Don't let him wait." Hay said
"Okay bye I'll see you tonight or tomorrow." I said and gave them a group hug. "Have fun!" They both said. I smiled and went towards the door while Liv and Hayley stayed in the living room.
I opened a door and saw Kylian. He was wearing a black jeans with a white t-shirt and a beautiful jacked. He looked so handsome.

He smiled at me and looked at me up and down. "WoW Mel. You look so beautiful." He smiled "thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I smiled and we both had eye contact until Kylian broke it.
"You ready?"
"Yes I am."
He nodded and carefully grabbed my hand, while walking towards his car.
He opened the passenger door for me like he always does for me.
He closed the door and went to his side.
He sat down, started the car and drove off. 

"So where are we going?" I said while looking at him.
"To some fancy restaurant."
"Oooo Nice."
"You like that?" He smirked and looked at me. "Yes I do" I admitted
He chuckled and focused back on the road.

After 15 minutes we arrived at the restaurant. My eyes widened. It was beautiful. He came to my side and opened the door again so I could step out.
"Thank you." I smiled and he nodded.
He grabbed my hand again and walked inside.

Once we went inside the waiter showed us our table. The waiter left and we sat down.

"You really didn't had to do this you know." I said and looked around to place.
"You deserve this." He smiled
I blushed at his comment.
"You come here often?"
"Actually I don't. I think I've came here one time with my parents and little brother." He explained.
"What's the name of your brother and how old is he?"
"Ethan and he just turned 15. He also plays football at psg."
"I swear that kid is great footballer. I'm sure he will come far." He said proudly
I smiled I loved the way he was talking so proudly of his brother.
"What you looking at?" He smirked
"Nothing. It's just you talk so proudly of your brother I can hear you love him with all your heart." I smiled
"I do. He means a lot to me. I don't see him very often like normal brothers do but when I do. We have so much fun."
I nodded as he was explaining.
"Do you wanna meet him sometime?"
"Uh yeah sure? If he wants to."
"I thinks he does. Ive talked about you to my parents and Ethan. They all wanted to meet you sometime."
"Did you talked about me to your parents?" I asked shocked
"Yes I did."
"When?"
"Few days ago? Why?"
"Nothing.. I'm just wondering" I chuckled
"Okay? No but Mel, you really mean so much to me and that's why I told my parents about you. Because honestly I want you to meet my parents too. Only if you want and feel comfortable to do that."
"No of course I want to I would love to mee your parents." I smiled
"What about this weekend? Saturday it's match so Sunday we're free. So then we could maybe visit my parents." He suggested
"Yeah sure. That's good." I said
"Anyways what do you wanna eat?" He said and pointed to the menu.
I didn't even know they brought the menu already I probably wasn't paying any attention.
"Uhm lemme see." I said and looked though the menu and Kylian did the same.
We both chose something and called the waiter over. We ordered our food.