74- BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

(you'll get too many photos in this and the next chapter)
Long chapter ahead..

Taehyung's legs were bobbing up and down. He was sitting on the bed while Jungkook was in his office room.

He was nervous, why? Because it was Jungkook's twenty sixth birthday and this day Jungkook's momma will be there with him after so many years.

Jin told him once that Jungkook does not like to celebrate his birthday that much because Jungkook's family used to celebrate his birthday by making him feel like a prince.

But this time maybe not his real father will be there with him but he got his mother and Choi San, his saviour dad.

Taehyung was worried as he planned a surprise birthday party for Jungkook. It will be just them, him and Jungkook and the members with Choi San and Hana.

He planned about this the whole week as well as discussed this with the hyungs.

Glancing at the closet he smiled softly. In his side of closet Taehyung hid a lot of things. He went to shopping with Jin again and bought a lot of things without giving Jungkook any idea.

The best thing is that Jungkook will be out tomorrow for something important, he has to go the bar for a meeting. As soon as Taehyung got to know that he felt relieved because they can do nothing in front of Jungkook.

He was fidgeting with his fingers. The brown haired boy just wants his boyfriend to feel happy on his birthday, he was anxious but still thought about giving his idea a chance. Who knows Jungkook's face will lit up with a bright smile. He knows Jungkook is oblivious of him knowing his birthday. He was also excited to see his expression after seeing the whole surprise.

He took a deep breath and looked at his closest again but this time he blushed. There was something he would love to give Jungkook personally. In his mind he somehow imagined how his boyfriend's reaction can be. This made him smile shyly.

The sound of the room's door opening caught his attention. He released a deep breath to calm himself.

Jungkook came in wearing a loose black tee with gray sweatpants as always. Taehyung turned around and saw the ravenette sat on his side. He held Taehyung's wrist pulling him close.

Taehyung yelped but moved towards him "you were thinking something?" He asked kissing the brown haired male's bread cheek who shook his head immediately.

"No, why would you think that?" He asked, praying for Jungkook to not suspect anything.

"No reasons." He chuckled and laid down pulling the sheets upto his chest.

Taehyung shook his head as well as laying beside his boyfriend. He kept his head on Jungkook's chest, and wrapped his slender arms around his torso.

He felt Jungkook also circling his bulky arms around him, sometimes caressing his back after pulling the sheet over him.

He looked at the clock, it was eleven forty. smiling subtly his vision made it's way towards his koo who had his eyes closed. He could not hold back his urge to surprise Jungkook now but no.

He stared at his boyfriend who was looking tired and after few minutes snores could be heard from the male.

Slowly getting up, he put his weight over his elbows. His movements were very careful. The hazel orbs then started to observe his boyfriend again. It is something he can do always. He can just stare at his boyfriend for hours and won't get bored.

He placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead who sighed in sleep.

He again looked at the clock and to his luck, it hit twelve in the same time, Indicating his lover's birthday finally arrived.