79- BIKE

Taehyung was laying on the bed on his stomach. His eyes were on the phone screen typing something there. Eyes were reflecting the screen where he sent a text to Yoonji.

They were talking about the marriage ceremony. Apparently Jimin and Yoonji decided to get married after her delivery which is six months away from now.

Everyone was so excited since Yoonji was on her second trimester. She was on fifth month now.

The woman was having so many difficulties. She was also having anxiety about her body. Her belly was growing so was her body.

Yoonji told Taehyung about few days ago she was staring at her body with red eyes ready to cry but Jimin suddenly came and hugged her from behind, caressing her belly.

A tear left her eyes making Jimin worried. When she thought there was no going back, she shared her problems to Jimin.

Jimin was disappointed by what he heard but he needed to comfort his fiance first. He held her close and made her understand how strong she is for bearing a chind in her body which is impossible for him to do.

He believed those who carries a child are really strong so is his love.

After half and hour of sadness he finally made Yoonji smile well laugh. He loved the chubby Yoonji. Her skin was getting extra soft and he would smooch her body whenever he would like.

Taehyung smiled remembering the excitement in Yoonji's face through the video call.

He was requesting Yoonji to take him with her for selecting the dress. Even though Yoonji was planning to take Taehyung she still decided to tease him and denied all the time he asked but Taehyung was not ready to stop his requests.

Just then he yelped. A heavy weight fell on him making him groan.

"Ugh get down!" He said when he got the familiar warmth but the other did not move an inch.

"Nopes babe." Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriend who groaned at him.

"Bro you're so fucking heavy!" Taehyung said after huffing.

Jungkook was blank for a second. He hastily got down and sat beside the brown head looking at him with emotionless eyes.

"You gotta be kidding me." He mumbled making Taehyung confused.

"What?"

"Did you just call me bro?" Jungkook asked with raised brow.

Taehyung then realised why his lover was looking so bewildered. His tongue slipped when he said that.

Suddenly he started to laugh hard and fell on the bed. "Y-you're literally looking at me like this because of a mere slip of tongue." He said between his laughs.

Jungkook's cheeks turned pink in embarrassment. He could say it was actually not what Taehyung meant but his boyfriend side kicked him hard that reflected in his actions.

"Uhm n-not like that. It was just so sudden." He shuttered while scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah yeah why not my pink bunny." Taehyung said keeping his phone beside.

"Pink?" Jungkook asked clueless about his face's colour.

Taehyung got on his knees and pinched Jungkook's cheeks. "You cheeks are pink babe." He giggled when Jungkook turned his face after clearing his throat.

The brown haired male cupped his boyfriend's face and squished his cheeks. A pout formed on Jungkook's face by the force then Taehyung pecked it.

Jungkook felt giddy inside. He likes the way Taehyung treats him like a baby.