72- MEETING KIMS

Jungkook's legs were bouncing continuously. He was sitting on the couch of the living room.

He really wanted to laugh at his situation. Jeon Jungkook never got nervous like this before. He is always so confident but now when he had to meet his boyfriend's mom and dad it was hard for him.

He was nervous because what if Mr. And Mrs. Kim do not like him? They will not let Taehyung come back with him. He won't see Taehyung after that, what if they're angry at him for kidnapping their son.

He can't mess anything up today. He just can not.

The sound of footsteps caught his attention. He looked up and saw Taehyung was coming down stuffing his phone in his pant's pocket.

Jungkook stared at him. God Taehyung never fails to mesmerise him.

He was wearing a fully black off shoulder top with white high waist jeans and a little pendant adorning his bare neck.

His sharp collarbones and a slight clevage was in view. Nonetheless he was looking so pretty with his bangs falling on his forehead.

He was not wearing makeup. Only lip balm.

Feeling stares Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was looking handsome as well

Feeling stares Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was looking handsome as well. He was wearing a full sleeve shirt showing his chest a bit with black pants. Hair was parted on both side, showing his forehead. And definitely an earring dangling from his ear.

Taehyung walked closer to Jungkook

Taehyung walked closer to Jungkook. "You're looking beautiful." The ravenette said, softly tucking a strand of hair behind the brown haired male's ear.

Taehyung shyly looked down and spoke "you're looking handsome."

Jungkook could not help but held Taehyung's face in his palms and pecked his lips.

They both stared at eachother then laughed.

"Let's go?" Jungkook extended his hand to Taehyung who held it before walking towards the door.

They wore their shoes and left the mansion. David, Jungkook's driver was waiting for them in the car infront of the mansion.

Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung who smiled at the act and rewarded him with a peck on his lips.