32- BE CAREFUL

"what?" Jimin was sitting on the living room's couch with a shocked face. His girlfriend was sitting beside him with a shocked face.

Today Yeonjun and Soobin suddenly came to their home. As they planned, they told what Soobin heard that night.

They came here just after Kim family finished their breakfast. Just Jimin and Yoonji were in the table having their food but not the others. Mr. And mrs. Kim were still in the room.

When they were going to their room, the door bell rang. Yoonji opened the door only to see yeonjun and Soobin standing there.

Both boys were sitting on a couch too which was placed infront of Jimin's one.

"Yes hyung, I heard his name. I'm not sure if that is our Taehyung or not. I'm.. I'm sorry hyung, I didn't hear everything." Soobin said and lowered his head.

Yeonjun noticed the change and started to rub Soobin's back softly. Soobin glanced at him and saw him nodding. As if, he was telling him that it's okay, it was not your fault.

"Soobin, don't be Sorry, I think it would be a great hint. Thank you for telling us." Jimin smiled at the boy. He heard from Taehyung that Soobin is so shy and gentle boy. He's a loyal person too, when it comes to his friends his family and his lover.

"Ofcourse hyung! He's my friend too, I had to inform this to you. I want my friend safe." Soobin said.

"He's right hyung, don't thank us. He's very close to us so we want him back too." Yeonjun also spoke. He's missing his friend too. So much.

"Our Taehyungie got good friends." Yoonji said giving a grateful smile to Soobin and Yeonjun. She really wants to meet every friend of Taehyung.

Both boys smiled at her shyly.

"Uh, you guys stay here for lunch, okay?" Yoonji uttered. Jimin also nodded at the suggestion.

"No no, Yoonji-shi, it's fine. We don't wanna bother you." They denied quickly shaking their hands.

"What bother! You're tae's friends that means you guys are my brothers too." Yoonji said and Jimin looked at her with a smile. He knows how caring the girl is. How kind his love is, and stubborn too.

"No, it's okay, Yoonji-shi. We wil-" Yeonjun was interrupted by Yoonji's voice again.

"What's with Yoonji-shi? Call me noona. And please we insist" She said raising an eyebrow.

Yeonjun and Soobin looked at Jimin who just shrugged.

"Okay. Thank you for having us noona." They said in unison.

"Taehyung was right. She's really awesome." Soobin whispered in his boyfriend's ear who couldn't help but agree. Because yes, she's indeed awesome.

At the mafia boss's mansion, when they were having breakfast Yoongi spoke up. "I got a email today."

His voice was laced with seriousness. Brows were furrowed. When everyone sensed the tone, they alerted themselves.

"From whom?" Jungkook asked.

"From Lee." Yoongi answered.

"What does he want?"

Yoongi sighed and said " he wants to meet you."

"What?" Hoseok was the one who asked this question.

Yoongi totally ignored hoseok's question and continued "I guess he knows Taehyung's with us."

Taehyung widened his eyes as that. Lee them who attacked Jungkook that day. The day he got hurt.

Jungkook smirked and said "I'll meet him."