28- KNOWING HIM

"why am I here again?" Taehyung asked standing in the same room where he flinched few days ago. And Jungkook was the one who scared him. Yet he stood their with confidance. The confidence he could collect at the time.

He was observing the paintings in the room when Hoseok suddenly came to him and told him that Jungkook had called for him and waiting for him. He was irritated and a little scared for what happened the last time he met Jungkook in private.

He did ask Hoseok why Jungkook called him all of a sudden. As far as he could remember he did nothing to make the man angry.

Hoseok just told him that Jungkook will not do anything bad. He somehow managed to makeout that the boy was kind of scared. He saw fear on those eyes the day he introduced the other members to him, But he forgot to ask anything regarding this matter.

Taehyung had no way to go so he silently followed Hoseok to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook was indeed waiting for him. He was facing the open window. Slight, gentle breeze was making the curtains flow. The bright sunlight was coming through the open areas.

It was before their lunch time. Jungkook decided to call Taehyung and sort out the things. He needed to explain himself to Taehyung.

He knew the boy hated him but he just wanted one fucking chance. He really wanted that.

When he heard Taehyung's voice he turned to face the boy and said "sit here first." He pointed the couch in his room for Taehyung to sit.

"Can you just say what you want?" Though his voice was not as high as it was before. The fear was still living in a corner of his mind and it was making him like this. Against his wishes.

"Sit here first, I'll tell you why I called you here." Jungkook uttered again.

With a heavy sigh Taehyung quitely walked to the couch and landed his ass there. He did not want to see the same Jungkook he did that day.

Jungkook smiled and sat infront of the boy. He leaned forward, putting his elbows on his knees he rested his chin on his palm.

"I'm genuinely sorry for every single thing." He said and sucked a deep breath "look I know, you probably hate me-"

"I really do." Taehyung mumbled, but jungkook saw him saying something.

"You said something?" Jungkook asked but Taehyung just shook his head. He decided ignore his curiosity and continued.

"Okay so... I do understand my fault Taehyung, trust me. My mind was just so messed up to accept the fact that I was wrong that I kidnapped you, and I thought I was doing the right thing. When I got to know that Lee was keeping an eye on you, I got so mad and did the wrong thing, but right now, everything is more messed up.. they started to follow my men too. We're not even properly ready now but yeah we're working on it, but tae... I truly wanted to and want to protect you Taehyung belive me..."

Taehyung sat silently. He wanted to ask some questions but he was doubting if he should or not.

"Why do want to protect me this much?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Because I care for you, and you're special to me." Because I like you so much Taehyung he wanted to say this too, but the right time was not there yet.

"So you decided that kidnapping me will be the best thing?" Taehyung asked a literal dumb question.

Jungkook sighed, he had to explain everything again? "I already said that I was wrong. If things were okay I would've let you go a long ago, but tae you're not getting this that... If I let you go right now, they will take you or maybe do animalistic things.. but you are really safe here, we all will protect you." He assured.