41- PRANK AND CONFESSION

It was eight thirty, when the seven of them were sitting on their dining room to have dinner.

Just after few minutes of the shower Jungkook decided not to overthink much. Whatever happened, happened. He can't change anything now. No one can.

The dinner was peaceful though Choi San was sulking a bit but his other children made his mood better. He was still sulking when it came to Jungkook.

And Jungkook is actually used to these things. After living with him for fourteen years he understood every action of his dad.

Suddenly Yoongi remembered something so he uttered "kook, the yearly party is on the next week. Six days from now, I got the invitation today."

Jungkook nodded. It is a yearly party for Mafias. Every mafia group participates in the party. Everyone is invited in this. And Jungkook being the biggest group has to attand the party.

"Don't you think we can plan something on that day. Something to ruin Lee?" Hoseok said as he stabbed the steak.

Jungkook stopped eating and looked at Hoseok who was raising his eyebrow. It is a good plan to attack Lee that day.

"No we can't." Yoongi stated. He sighed and shook his head.

"Why?" Namjoon asked. He was confused that why would stop them from using this opportunity.

"Apparently I got to know another thing." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced at others who were sitting there with confused face. Even Taehyung stopped eating. Thinking what kind of party is it? Is it that kind of party which he read on books before?

A sudden excitement rushed through his body thinking about the party.

"Lee. He told some other groups about Taehyung being here... And he kind of challanged you to go there with him." Even they knew the others doesn't give a fuck till he beg them like the pathetic self he is.

"What the fuck! I'm not doing this." Jungkook said furiously shaking his head. He can't take Taehyung there. It is not safe for him at all.

"But kook-" before Jin can complete his sentence Jungkook spoke.

"No. No I'm not doing this. If I have to go alone without anyone of you, I'll go but not with him. I'm not taking him there. Have you lost your mind?" Jungkook denied.

"No, listen here kook." Namjoon now caressed Jungkook's back knowing Jungkook will calm down and will listen to him like he always does.

"We will go with you okay? We all this time. You don't have to worry. We will take our weapons there so nothing will happen. We will protect you at any cost." Be said calmly.

Jungkook breathed out and glanced at Taehyung who was silently looking at everyone. He was a bit confused but he will know everything later anyways.

"Please kook. You can't let him feel like he have some power on you. We know you have a soft spot for Taehyung but trust us it'll be okay." Yoongi tried to assure the mafia boss.

Jungkook thought for a while then nodded, approving the idea of taking Taehyung with him. They will save Taehyung he will save Taehyung. "But ask him for once. I don't wanna force him again." He he went. Stabbing his own heart again.

Taehyung on the other hand started to blush when Yoongi mentioned him being Jungkook's soft spot but frowned at Jungkook's next words.

"Tae.. do you want to go with him? Trust me we will be there and won't let you get hurt." Jin said hurriedly which Taehyung nodded even though he did not understand everything but atleast a slightest idea he got made him nod.