21- WHERE AM I?

(how can someone be so beautiful!! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ ^)

The next day when Taehyung woke up his head was throbbing. He groaned in the pain. It felt like someone hit his head so hard. He could not open his eyes at first but he tired to open them again.

He kicked the blanket and sat up, eventually opening his eyes he looked around.

His eyes were wide but he was shaking in fear. It was not his room, nor a hospital room. It was a beautiful room.

The room was decorated with peach and black shades. A TV infront of the bed. Shiny floor and some pictures were present in the wall. A chandelier was hanging from the white ceiling.

Taehyung shook his head, it was not the time to admire the room

Taehyung shook his head, it was not the time to admire the room. He held his head in his hands. He started to remember what happened with him but his headache was not helping at all.

All of a sudden he started to search for his phone. His phone could atleast help him to call someone for help but he found nothing.

He was about to get up when he heard the door opening. A boy with dark brown hair peeked from outside.

Taehyung looked at the boy with fearful eyes. He backed off and his back touched the headboard of the bed. Pulling his knees close to his chest he stared at the new guy.

When the brown haired boy sensed the tension he widely opened the door and made his way inside. He understood the boy was scared.

Why should not he? He could not remember what just happened to him and he woke up in a unknown room with pain even seeing a guy he never saw in his life.

The guy approached him slowly "hey.. I mean no harm..." The guy softly said.

Taehyung was still in his daze, he was still trembling.

The boy smiled brightly and introduced himself "I'm Jung Hoseok.." he was still talking softly not to scare the boy more.

He sat on the bed slowly. He definitely maintained a distance from the boy.

"Um... Take this, your head must be hurting? Right." Hoseok extended his hand.

Taehyung looked down at the hand and saw a pill. He did not know what kind of pill it was as the cover was not there.

He hesitantly shook his head again.

Hoseok got why he was denying so he smiled again and said "it's painkiller nothing else. As I said I mean N.O H.A.R.M at all."

Taehyung stared at hoseok. No doubt the boy had the brightest smile he had ever seen. He was not looking harmful rather he was looking kind enough to help him.

 He was not looking harmful rather he was looking kind enough to help him