5-UH-OH

Everyone knows the fearful mafia JK, but jeon Jungkook was just a bar owner. JK never shared his real name, and if you're with JK never call him Jungkook. Call him once and he'll slit your throat. But that was not the case for everyone, he wanted to be called as JUNGKOOK or kook by them who stayed close to his heart. Weird, but that's what he wanted. He preferred 'kook' the most. IT made him feel more closer to them. And everyone called him with this name most of the time.

And in the other times when he introduce himself as Jungkook then simply call him MR. JEON, without getting in any trouble. But if mistakenly you take his name then, if stares could kill who knows how many people would've been died by now.

As he was looking at the Beauty infront of him, a boy in his twenties came to taehyung with another three boys after him, but halted when he saw the bunny looking human. Averting his gaze at taehyung he said,
"tae, let's go, we are tired now...and I bet uncle and aunty are worrying about you...." The boy trailed off as another boy came to him and intertwined their hands.

The two tall and black haired handsome boys, I mean boyfriends were looking for an answer from taehyung,

"Already? What time is it yeonjun?" Taehyung looked for his and when he found the device, he opened it and saw

11:20.

"Oh shit! Let's go guys!" He panicked as soon as he saw the time. And Jungkook was looking at them with amusement, especially the 'taehyung' boy.

He really admitted that taehyung was actually handsome. More like pretty, beautiful, elegant! He didn't know how to describe the boy. But one thing he knew he wanted to know about the boy, and he would do that at any cost.

"I can give you a ride" he offered feeling pity for the boy.

"No I have my friends, you don't have to do that" and with that taehyung turned his face to his friends.

"what are you guys waiting for? Let's go~" they nodded and looked at Jungkook with dumbfound face.

Ofcourse after entering the club they knew who Jungkook was. The shocked faces turned panicked as the made their way to the exit door.

After taking three or four steps taehyung stopped and looked at Jungkook from his shoulder " thanks for the offer by the way" without waiting for any replies he walked off.

Jungkook just sat there looking at the way where the male went. Just then his hyungs came and surrounded him, Hobi sat in a stool and with a groan Yoongi sat beside him too as hoseok playfully forced him to. Jungkook looked at them and smiled, he always thought Hoseok and Yoongi's relationship is so adorable. They never had a serious fight yet. Yoongi was actually a fregile person so Hoseok always stays calm with him.

Jin and Namjoon were also in love with eachother but they never confessed. Both of them wanted the other to confess first but that's not the only thing, they were scared to confess too. Being good friends, they're scared to ruin the friendship. But as time passed they noticed some changes in their behaviour, Namjoon noticed Jin's and jin noticed namjoon's. They already admitted the feeling which was love, but just to their own selves.

"Who was the boy kook?" Jin asked and Jungkook looked at him.

"He's Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, that's what I know till now".

"He's pretty" Jin said looking at jungkook's eyes.

"Not just pretty.. he's so much more th-" he didn't get a chance complete his sentence because someone interrupted.

"You're pretty too" uh oh Namjoon's toung slipped.

Jin looked at him instantly, cheeks were hot. He felt shy and looked at the ground where Namjoon's cheeks had a pink tint on it too as he bit his toung.

The three males looked at them with a smug expression, Hoseok being Hoseok whistled to them while, hearing the whistle Yoongi made a done face.

"Yoongi hyung" Jungkook called the mint haired boy.

"Yes Jungkook?" And Jungkook had a sad smile on his face, Yoongi always called him 'Jungkook' or 'boss'. He understood Yoongi needs time to be frank with him but it was okay, he will wait. He even saw how mysterious was.

"You have to find out about Taehyung, can you do that for me please?" Jungkook's was not a person who would request someone he ordered but as I said Yoongi was his hyung.

"Yes, why not, give me some time".

"Take your time hyung, but please don't take much time" Jungkook had his puppy eyes mode on now. Oh yes this was the mafia, HE WAS the mafia JK, don't get confused.

"I wanna dance more~~~" hoseok yelled and pulled Yoongi by his arms, who hit hoseok's arm lightly.

Jin and Namjoon who were frustrated till now watched them and The caramel brown haired boy cleared his throat and spoke "jin.... Uhm.. we should join them too?" jin raised his head and without any word he just nodded and followed 'sope'.

"Kooks wanna join brother?" And Jungkook just shook his head " you go dance with your prince" he teased and pushed Namjoon, who unknowingly shook his head with a silly smile on his face.

Done with 5 chapters,
I hope you like this.
I'm writing so fast as I don't have any others works than sketching.
SORRY for the mistakes ✨