7-TAE-HYUNG?

In a cold evening of January, a room which was illuminated by the moon light Jungkook sat in a couch in his own room and faced the balcony. A strong smell of coffee was spreading in the room as he took a sip.

 A strong smell of coffee was spreading in the room as he took a sip

[ I LOVE dark bedrooms (●♡∀♡) ]

Suddenly someone knocked his door and his peaceful silence broke. He got up ,placed his coffee in the table infront of couch and opened the door. He saw yoongi standing there.

"Hyung?"
" Oh, Jungkook, here" yoongi said and gestured Jungkook to look down.

Looking down Jungkook saw a file, he looked at yoongi again "what's this hyung?".

"You asked me something remember? Yesterday for someone's information"

Jungkook's eyes got bigger mouth formed in a 'O' shape, as he snatched the file and thanked his hyung "Thank you hyung".

"It's ok Jungkook" with that Yoongi smiled at looking jungkook's Sparkling eye and left.

Jungkook closed the door and sat on his bed. He opened the file and his heart thumped against his chest so hard. He started reading the information.

KIM TAEHYUNG27 YEARS OLDSON OF KIM SEMIN AND KIM HYUNJAEHAS A STEP BROTHER PARK JIMIN (CEO OF THE K'S)COMPLETED HIS STUDIES FROM 'NATIONAL COLLAGE OF ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY 'LOVES PHOTOGRAPHY AND NATURE

KIM TAEHYUNG
27 YEARS OLD
SON OF KIM SEMIN AND KIM HYUNJAE
HAS A STEP BROTHER PARK JIMIN (CEO OF THE K'S)
COMPLETED HIS STUDIES FROM 'NATIONAL COLLAGE OF ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY '
LOVES PHOTOGRAPHY AND NATURE.
SINGLE, NEVER BEEN IN LOVE.
ALSO LOVES CUTE THINGS, CHILDRENS, DOGS.
AN INDEPENDENT BOY.
NEVER SHOWS OFF HIS WEALTH.

Wow he's from a wealthy family, Jungkook thought but he doesn't care about his family status. Ofcourse he's also a wealthy person but Kim's are reputed and respected family in Korea.

People are known to the situation about semin and Hyunjae's story, eighty percent people supports semin where some are still narrow minded.

Jungkook was intensely looking at the photo, thinking how can someone be so pretty, also thought about the simplicity taehyung holds. Normally kids from this kind of family becomes a rich 'Brat'. Taehyung can be sassy but brat!
No a BIG no.

Jungkook can understand why his family cares for so much. Taehyung is fregile, no not physically but still he is fregile. He will never think taehyung as a fregile boy phisically. He doesn't like this thoughts.

Jungkook searched for his phone in the room. After finding his phone in the couch he opened his Instragram. He searched taehyung's name there but found nothing.

Don't tell me he is not in social media!

Jungkook just sighed and threw his phone somewhere in the bed.

He looked at the photo again and admired the boy. The coffee was long forgotten.

For Jungkook one photo is not enough for him to know taehyung's face features. He wants to read the boy's face, to know every details, He wants to see him again but this time in bright light where he can clearly see everything. That day he hardly managed to see taehyung's delicate face, and now he will definately not leave the chance and he started to think how to befriend with taehyung now.

You're my hyung huh! It's ok doesn't matter. Jungkook smiled a silly smile and faced the ceiling as he closed his eyes , wondering about Taehyung AGAIN.

Honestly, the day was boring for taehyung. Why? Because he simply had nothing to do. He couldn't go out for capturing the nature as snow was falling badly. 'The K's is not holding any shoots today too. He just helped his mother in the kitchen for sometime but when he put powdered sugar in the noodles instead of salt his mother shooed him out of the kitchen. Then he played games in his phone, that's how his day went.

Oh another thing is, he checked his social media account.
Yes he has his own social media account. Instagram, Twitter etc. But then how Jungkook couldn't find him?

Easy! He opened his account with a name "THV" not 'Kim Taehyung."
Whenever he post any photos in his accounts he puts 'V' in them.

For distracting himself from the boredom laying in his bed he closed his eyes and started thinking about some past incidents, useless incidents actually.

He suddenly saw a raven haired man with dark brown eyes. His opened his eyes hurriedly and said "What the fuck was that?" He wondered why did he saw that man. What was his name again... Uh! Jungkook! that guy.

He sat up, grabbed his head and murmured " How the fuck I saw HIM?. Am I trapped in any kind of black magic. Did he allure me?! Oh my god why me? I'm just a innocent boy with a pretty face. I did nothing to you.... Oh god mister Jungkook please leave my head ple-"

"Tae?"

"Yes hyung?"

"Come baby brother let's have dinner." Tae shook his head and got up from the bed. He opened the door and saw his brother smiling at him, he smiled back and asked "When did you come hyung?"

"Yeah?.. oh just half an hour ago. And you know what~~~?"
Tae raised his eyebrows in a questioning way as they walked down the stairs.

"I have a surprise for you"
"What is it~~~~" taehyung looked at his brother attentively.

"Well.... You'll see"

"Hey bubba" tae knows the voice. His eyes shot up at the direction from where the voice came from. He squealed and ran towards the person for a hug....

Oh. Who's the person 😶
I hope you like this chapter
Sorry for the mistakes ✨